How long do guys usually last during sex?

So, me and my girlfriend had our first time together months ago. We have never had sex with anybody else, so we have nothing to compare to. Our... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of, when they have done studies to see how long the average guy lasts I think it's something like 6 minutes. With most guys admitting that they could probably have finished in like 2 or 3 minutes. So just remember that a guy can say that he can last an hour, but like you, he may mean that one time he actually made it a full hour.

So no I don't believe 15 minutes is fast.

It's probably good to stop watching the clock. I know if it's new to you guys you are curious how long you can last but this question is why it can get so distracting to what's important. She is watching the clock and you know she is. So even if she comes, you still feel like you didn't give her the best experience possible cause it was 5 minutes short of the average. This isn't the Olympics. You guys aren't trying for gold in a timed event. Just get lost in each other and don't worry about the clocks cause it completely ruins it for both people. And as a woman, if a guy is always watching the clock, I start watching it too. Cause now I feel pressure to get an orgasm in a certain time frame. It's just not worth it.

• Whoops, seems like I failed to clarify about the clock. We don't actually -watch- it. We may just know what time it is when we start (we're not alone in the house, so... :( ), and then we may just be curious afterwards. We never look at the clock while we're at it. At least I haven't done that, and I'm very sure she haven't either.

We -do- lose ourselves in each other, and we aren't ruled by the clock at all. I just got curious :)

So I'm not too fast? ^^

• Definitely not.

• Glad to hearthat, thanks ^^