How long do guys usually last during sex?

So, me and my girlfriend had our first time together months ago. We have never had sex with anybody else, so we have nothing to compare to.Our first two times (the same night), I don't know how long I lasted, but I guess it was around 5-10 minutes, but I can't remember, so give or take some minutes.But now, as we're getting experienced and change positions and such, I last longer. I have only kept track of the time a couple of times, and that was 30 min, 45 min and our (my?) record of 50minutes of sex. (These are not counting foreplay, if that has something to say. We usually give ourselves lots of time for getting heated up, usually at least 15-20 minutes, I think)But this other day, I remembered that my girlfriend one night looked at the clock after we were done the first time that night. She said something along the lines of "Huh, 15 minutes? That was fast.". She said it with a smile, but not in a sarcastic tone or anything, she meant it. But she did not mean anything bad about it, we both know that the first time's faster.But it made me wonder, if it actually is fast? Do most guys last longer? Or not as long?So, guys, how long do you usually last?And girls, how long do your guys usually last?Oh, and if you need a bit more info to help me with my question, just ask away. Also, English isn't my first language, so I might have gotten sayings wrong, used a wrong word here and there, or simply made a weird sentence. Feel free to ask what I mean! =) Looking forward to your answers!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• First of, when they have done studies to see how long the average guy lasts I think it's something like 6 minutes. With most guys admitting that they could probably have finished in like 2 or 3 minutes. So just remember that a guy can say that he can last an hour, but like you, he may mean that one time he actually made it a full hour. So no I don't believe 15 minutes is fast. It's probably good to stop watching the clock. I know if it's new to you guys you are curious how long you can last but this question is why it can get so distracting to what's important. She is watching the clock and you know she is. So even if she comes, you still feel like you didn't give her the best experience possible cause it was 5 minutes short of the average. This isn't the Olympics. You guys aren't trying for gold in a timed event. Just get lost in each other and don't worry about the clocks cause it completely ruins it for both people. And as a woman, if a guy is always watching the clock, I start watching it too. Cause now I feel pressure to get an orgasm in a certain time frame. It's just not worth it.

• Whoops, seems like I failed to clarify about the clock. We don't actually -watch- it. We may just know what time it is when we start (we're not alone in the house, so... :( ), and then we may just be curious afterwards. We never look at the clock while we're at it. At least I haven't done that, and I'm very sure she haven't either.We -do- lose ourselves in each other, and we aren't ruled by the clock at all. I just got curious :)So I'm not too fast? ^^

• Definitely not.

• Glad to hearthat, thanks ^^

What Girls Said 1

• well how long you last really depends on a lot of things,
    how experienced you are, what mood your in, positions, etc..
    but anyways I just recently lost my virginity and it only lasted like.. 20mins, and the guy was experienced, it was fast, but it was good. As long as you reach what your looking for I don't think its a big deal for how long you last, it varies among everyone.
    but as you keep having sex you should be able to last longer and it will probably be more enjoyable. I don't know I'm not the most experienced person so, I'm just lettin you no what I think. lol hope it .. helped? in someway.

What Guys Said 3

• condom or no condom?

• Condom. Safety first, right? :P

• 15 minutes? f*** that, id be bored as f***! Your girlfriend is very lucky that you are giving her that amount of time! I can last as long as I want, and go for as long as I want, but the idea of sex is to bust your load, that's the goal, and it can be done in like 3 or 4 minutes, if you give your girlfriend more time than that then she should be grateful. I mean.. how many girls would hold back on their own orgasm just for a guys pleasure? not many I would imagine. Personally, I like to come fast, so I can then come again. Say, maybe take 5 minutes each time, if I come 5 times then that's like half an hour of intercourse.. that's more than enough. But foreplay should last for HOURS!

• Thanks for your answer, although I don't really agree with all of it ^^I like to go for a long time, because she likes it. I love to have sex with her, it's simply awesome. But it seems that you have a way shorter... "recovery period"? than I have. I am sure I can't come 5 times in half an hour.About girls holding back, I don't know. Many probably would. But they don't have to! Girls can have multiple orgasms, and the sex doesn't stop when they've had one.Thanks for your answer, good help

• Show Older
    • I don't really know, to be honest. Sex is actually still kinda new to us. I am maybe able to go again after a little while, but we usually wait a little more than an hour, talking or sleeping. Or just watch a movie. That way, we catch our breaths and such. My girlfriend and I usually only see each other once a week, sometimes even less. So we really go at it ;)I should maybe try to have a go at continuing after I'm done the first time?

• Yea do it, my favorite is to bust one over her face and then bust one in her ass :D

• I suggest spending more time on foreplay and getting her really wet and tease her a little to so she just can't wait for it. Then go in.

• 's what I do, but thanks =)