My boyfriend got my little sister pregnant

She is 13 and he is 19. He cheated on me with my own sister and now she is pregnant. Is he going to go to jail because I hope he does.

OK well my boyfriend is in jail because he robbed some guy, my sister and mom told the cops that he raped her but there is no proof or something. And she lost the baby I guess her doctor said her body denied it somehow.
OK to everyone. My mom sat me down last night with some guy and had a long talk with me about everything. She said I shouldn't worry about this anymore that it is all done and said that my EX boyfriend will be put in prison.
I think the guy was our lawyer. Then they looked through my phone and my mom and him and my sister went somewhere. My mom isn't telling me anything she just told me to tell the truth if anyone asks me anything and not to try and protect him

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 27

What Guys Said 14

• Selected as most helpful

The answer to your question is yes quite simply or there is a place that I don't know of that lets 13 year old legally have sex. Where I come from anyone who is over the legal age to have sex (16) is responsible enough to take the responsibility of finding out whether or not the person they want to have sex with is also over the legal age and if they are not they can report it and the one who is legal can be punished for it accordingly

Now I don't want to start a big argument with people who thinks its wrong but I think your sister needs an abortion 1 before her friends find out so she doesn't get bullied and 2 because 13 is just too young to look after a child and yes many people may say but there is the option of putting the child up for adoption but just having to be pregnant for that long is going to effect her school life and effect her physically and mentally.

Now before I get shouted at by the numerous people who I know would want to you cannot say you believe in something until you are put into a situation where it is a serious option. If you where 13 would you really of been mentally to look after a child? Many people find it hard enough at the age of 16. Ok I have finished my defence.

I hope you have the info you need from everybody

Beki

• Both your boyfriend and sister were in the wrong (unless it was rape, and I mean actual rape). Ur sister is old enough to know what she's doing and is a horrible person for doing it.

• Yeah... he's for sure going to jail. That counts as sexual assault because she is a minor.

• I saw this on FML dot com! Except it was the boy talking. lol not kidding, today I saw it. :o

• yes it is possible that he could be convicted. Because he was 19 and your sister is 13, that is sex with a minor (that's statutory rape right?). If the police found out he could be fined and convicted easily, but it all depends on what country you live in, because I'm australian and as far as I know, I law is different to other countries.

• He is going to jail.

• He didn't "cheat" with her; her molested her. She is incapable of giving consent at her age. She is still a child. And yes, he should go to prison.

• Duh he is going to jail for pretty much rape.

• i wish you and your family all the best!

• wow, that's rough. but keep in mind your sister also slept with him. it's not one way.

• sounds like your sister needs a good f***ing ass whopping.

• how old are you? you seem kinda lost in all of this too.. I see your underage also!

because you still at some point called him your boyfriend what kind of s**t is that.

make sure he goes to jail because that's what he deserves for sleeping with your

younger sister! & I don't know what you can do with a little sister like that but put her

in some therapy or something although I personally would kick her ass first.. because that's bullsh*t she didn't know she was doing. I knew what was right from wrong at at 10! unless she

was really raped as in he forced her. I think your whole family needs counseling to deal with

this to tell you the truth.

• thats pretty messed up, I'm sorry to hear that but yea, he can go to jail because of it. rape or not she's 13 and he is a grown man. he has self control or at least should for his age.

• listenin now that he's in jail ya need 2 4 get bout him and you and ur sister need ya family suppose rite now exspeacially ur little sis because she a little girl no matter what happened... ya probably b better off if ya get sum counseling

ALWAYS REMEMBER!stay 2gether as a family and ya will get through dis...(always 4 give but never 4 get!)

-misz queen general H.B.I.C wuz here!

"always keepin it real"

gud luck(wink)

• wow.

• I'm so sorry this happend to you and I hope you come out of this stronger! What a loser, he deserves to rot in jail! I hope all turns all well for you and your sister.

• I don't think it's very much true that he raped your sister. Yes, he could have gotten her pregnant, but I don't seriously think so. She could've just had sex with him. No big deal except she's a minor and he's not. And yeah, he better f***ing go to jail!

• if ur parents press charges then ya he's going to prison for stagitory rape.. I had a friend that was 19 and he fukt a 15 year old and went for like 20years

n that's pretty fckin disgusting of ur child molesting boyfriend

wut kinda idiot f***s a little kid?

he diservs prison time, and you don't need to waste ur life with that f***in loser

• WOW! sick people. :/

• You know that if she was indeed pregnant you they could have tested the baby even after it was rejected to see if it was his. So I think you are lieing.

• Well that's crazy. But then she had to have done it with him more than once because the odds of just doing it once without birth control is only like 10%. What a great little sister and a ex. You should make sure none of your men ever meet your little sister. I think you and her need a talk here because two wrongs don't make a right.

• Well my mom didn't go to the police until like 2 months after it happened and I found out because I went thru his phone and saw text messages to her to take a pregnancy test. Then I asked her if she had sex with him and got her a pregnancy test. Then I told my mom she was pregnant.

• Because if she was indeed pregnant then the cops would be able to find the come inside her its that simple. That's all they do when they look for rape is to find the come of someone and it lasts there for a while. I don't know why you would lie about something like that just that a lot of people are known for lieing to get attention because that's how it is. And he would be getting a trial for rape if you were telling the truth. or maybe your sister lied about it. How did you know he cheated on you with her?

• Show Older
  • If he is reported to the police, then he'll go to jail. If no one tells the police, then no one will know.

• Show More
  • 19 years old huh? He's the same age as me... 19 yet he didn't use that somehow-developped brain? Oh well... I do pray for the best at the end, especially your sister...

• 19 cheating with 13 your ex-boyfriend had no brains I feel sorry for you and your sister that you guys had to deal with such people how have no brains at all.Stay on the right path the bad will be punished it looks like bad people always win but that's just wrong because you do not see the bad people all the time.I hope this story will end up good

• this seems fake to me. how old are you?

• Hey crazy stuff happens a lot. This is America after all.

• I find it interesting when people get to the shady edges of life the nastiness comes out. Some of these answers have such hostility. Regaurdless of who did wrong using dirty names and saying someone deserves something for something they did based of the story of a a girl who is by the way under 18.

Treat yourself and others with some respect people.

• The cops useally take this sort of case very seirouslly so yeah he's going to prison...plus with what he did to your sister Bubba and Tiny are going to have fun with him...

• yeah I smell some bullsh*t lying around here... I don't see american police just brushing this one under the carpet. and I notice you still call him your boyfriend? LOL if he is still your boyfriend after he did that then you have some serious f***ing issues.

• NO he is not my boyfriend still

• We'll I'm not sure if your story is true or not, but if it is, that guy deserves jail time indeed.

• unless prents sign a waver saying its ok for them to be together and have sex then its legal and nothing can be done about... but if no papers were drawed up then yes there is a huge possibility he will end up getting put in jail and they will consider it being a case of rape... I know this because I had a friend that happened to and my uncle is a laywer in the supreme court district

• In utah it is legal for an adult man to have a sexual relationship with a 16yo girl if her parents sign a consent unless he is more than 10 years older than her. Also it is legal for a man to have sex with a girl as young as 13 if they are legally married with parents permition

• Not sure where you are from but here in the United States parents cannot sign a waiver for a 13 year old to have sex with anyone!

• He deserve ...jail...thats suits most for this act.

• good he is in jail because yeah thatts f***ed up expcessiaily since he is 19

• Well he is only in jail for the robbery not my sister.

• That's called rape. Even if she "consented", she's underage and it's statutory rape. Tell the police.

• wow who does that..beat your sister..

• Best answer!

• Yes, call the police. I know of nowhere where a 13 year old can consent to sex legally.

• In the Philippines it is legal for a 12 year old girl to consent to sex with a man.

• The vatican, actually.

• lol anything over the 36 month rule is automatic jail time if charged and found guilty in a court of law. So yes he is definitely the f***ed. Your sister must be a major slut to get pregnant though at 13. I mean unless he really raped her(not statutory, but real rape).

• Exactly, she's old enough to know right from wrong.

• Shf84- technically he was a Hebephile -not a pedophile. And regardless of what you may present as evidence, I know when I was 13 I was fully aware of the consequences of my actions and I CHOSE to do it anyways. setcheck67 is right. Children develop sexual desires much earlier than we want them to as a society. To put this girl in a victim category would be wrong. He should have had the smarts to deny her advances. They both are equally at fault. Because he is 6 years older, he gets the blame

• Not to throw a monkey wrench into your whole philosophy, but "children" generally start getting curious of sex at around 10. Start wanting it around 12(there are obviously late bloomers) and in reality the only reason they don't do it is because they have been raised to know it is wrong. However over the years of having that desire for sex gnaw at them they start to weaken and that's why all of you are here today :D

• Show Older