My boyfriend got my little sister pregnant

She is 13 and he is 19. He cheated on me with my own sister and now she is pregnant. Is he going to go to jail because I hope he does.

OK well my boyfriend is in jail because he robbed some guy, my sister and mom told the cops that he raped her but there is no proof or something. And she lost the baby I guess her doctor said her body denied it somehow.
OK to everyone. My mom sat me down last night with some guy and had a long talk with me about everything. She said I shouldn't worry about this anymore that it is all done and said that my EX boyfriend will be put in prison.
I think the guy was our lawyer. Then they looked through my phone and my mom and him and my sister went somewhere. My mom isn't telling me anything she just told me to tell the truth if anyone asks me anything and not to try and protect him

Most Helpful Girl

• The answer to your question is yes quite simply or there is a place that I don't know of that lets 13 year old legally have sex. Where I come from anyone who is over the legal age to have sex (16) is responsible enough to take the responsibility of finding out whether or not the person they want to have sex with is also over the legal age and if they are not they can report it and the one who is legal can be punished for it accordingly

Now I don't want to start a big argument with people who thinks its wrong but I think your sister needs an abortion 1 before her friends find out so she doesn't get bullied and 2 because 13 is just too young to look after a child and yes many people may say but there is the option of putting the child up for adoption but just having to be pregnant for that long is going to effect her school life and effect her physically and mentally.

Now before I get shouted at by the numerous people who I know would want to you cannot say you believe in something until you are put into a situation where it is a serious option. If you where 13 would you really of been mentally to look after a child? Many people find it hard enough at the age of 16. Ok I have finished my defence.

I hope you have the info you need from everybody

Beki

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, call the police. I know of nowhere where a 13 year old can consent to sex legally.

• The vatican, actually.

• In the Philippines it is legal for a 12 year old girl to consent to sex with a man.

• I find it interesting when people get to the shady edges of life the nastiness comes out. Some of these answers have such hostility. Regaurdless of who did wrong using dirty names and saying someone deserves something for something they did based of the story of a a girl who is by the way under 18.

Treat yourself and others with some respect people.

• lol anything over the 36 month rule is automatic jail time if charged and found guilty in a court of law. So yes he is definitely the f***ed. Your sister must be a major slut to get pregnant though at 13. I mean unless he really raped her(not statutory, but real rape).

• You just called a child a name that should only be applied to adults. if a 13 year old gets pregnant, then there was something wrong with the way she was raised. at 13 she is not entirely responsible for her actions, the parents need to take credit.

• Shf84- technically he was a Hebephile -not a pedophile. And regardless of what you may present as evidence, I know when I was 13 I was fully aware of the consequences of my actions and I CHOSE to do it anyways. setcheck67 is right. Children develop sexual desires much earlier than we want them to as a society. To put this girl in a victim category would be wrong. He should have had the smarts to deny her advances. They both are equally at fault. Because he is 6 years older, he gets the blame

• Exactly, she's old enough to know right from wrong.

• That's called rape. Even if she "consented", she's underage and it's statutory rape. Tell the police.

• He deserve ...jail...thats suits most for this act.

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 27

• how old are you though? I mean if you re also under 18 I guess that's illegal as well, no? depends which state.

you should first of all call the cops and tell him what happened, whether your sister seduced him or whatever, its his fault! he belongs behind the bars!

as for your sister, tell her to keep her legs closed, she is 13 for gods sake ! she doesn't even have boobs yet! the fact that she slept with your boyfriend sucks but if she is stupid enough to have sex at 13 then I wouldn't be surprised that its your bf. sorry!

Perhaps you should tell your parents to do something about it, talk to her about whether she wants the baby or is she going to put him for adoption. there is noway your sister is raising a baby cause she is still a kid herself!

forget about the bastard just tell the police and they will take care of it, think what's best for your naive sister!

• Yup his is going to jail and call the cops on him and ask your sister what happened from her point of view. Don't just get upset assuming that she just took him from you, he might have tricked her or something worse. That's so disgusting.

• sounds like your sister needs a good f***ing ass whopping.

• If he is reported to the police, then he'll go to jail. If no one tells the police, then no one will know.

• I don't think it's very much true that he raped your sister. Yes, he could have gotten her pregnant, but I don't seriously think so. She could've just had sex with him. No big deal except she's a minor and he's not. And yeah, he better f***ing go to jail!

More from Girls
22