How do I get my wife to open up more sexually?

I love my wife, I love having sex with her. I don't want to have sex with anyone else! She is beautiful, has a great body, and is everything I want... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its a tough situation, for sure. I guess I am like your wife but I think my reasons for a lack of interest are different because my husband has been verbally abusive and that has just turned me off to a physical relationship with him. I do know that having a child completely takes all of your energy and focus, and seems to put a wedge between a husband & wife physically. Do you take her out ever...just the two of you? Do you offer to take care of your child and let her do things on her own? That would be my first suggestion. I know, for me, I need to be able to relax and when that doesn't happen, my interest in sex is zero. Another idea might be to write her a letter just telling her exactly what you told us. How much you love her & find her attractive. Sometimes writing things down works better than trying to talk about it because she make take it as you are cutting her down if you don't say it exactly the right way. But, if you can put it in a letter, you can say it the right way. I am sure other people can give you more ideas, but those are few. Good Luck.