Why do girls like getting kissed in the neck?

Just wondering why? and maybe tips on how to do it well?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It tickles - not a kind of tickle that makes me wanna laugh, but a kind of tickle than sends chills through my body. Plus it feels like the guy is really putting effort into being close and intimate with his girl. Personally, when being kissed on the neck, I love being kissed on the spot between my neck and shoulder, like the muscle spot of my shoulder. And then when I really get into it, my guy will start to bite that spot which makes it even better. Also, try kissing her ear. Not all girls love it, but I love it :) Bite and suck her ear lobe, kiss he ear, us a little tongue. Just make sure that you're kissing her according to the mood. Don't jump in and bite and get all crazy when she's all calm. But if you want to get her turned on, or show her that you wanna do stuff, start by kissing her neck before even kissing her mouth. It'll get her in the right mood and show that you are too. Good luck :)

What Girls Said 7

• Girls like to be kissed all over, esp the neck. It turns us on. It is a sensitive spot and makes kissing more passionate.When you kiss her neck open your mouth a little, or make your lips a little wet. The worst is when the guys lips are chapped or dry. Work your way from her mouth, to her cheek, to her neck and upper chest.

• It's our sensitive spot so when someone kisses a girl on their neck in a sorta passionate way, it turns us on or if they kisses lightly, it tickles. To kiss a girl on her neck, try softly rubbing your lips up and down her neck then start kissing in the same direction. You can also try kissing her in the spot between her neck and her shoulder.

• Because it makes me wet

• well, if its a soft mood, then do it softly.but if y'all are in a rough mood, then bit and suck.

• Aha yeah it feels really good when guys kiss me there. Its like a big turn on for me, its the special spot. Its a weakness for us.

• it feels so good.its one of my *spots* I get so tingly when a guy kisses my neckjust nuzzle and maybe use some tongue too

• Sorry but I never heard anyone use the word nuzzle before, what do you mean?

• makes one "wet"

What Guys Said 2

• guys like it too. when I had sex she kissed me on the neck. I was so sensitive to it that I wanted more. its a nerve that stimulates us. scientifically. its hard to explain. but umm, if you want to do it well, try sucking on it, like a vampire, since twilight is in I think a lot of women want their guy to be like edward. hope this helps

• Props on the question lol. Ladies answer him!

• And by the way I'm obviously not a girl, but my lady likes it when I kiss her neck gently all over and in between kisses, gently lick with the tip of my tongue, just kind of swirl it a ways then kiss again. going up and licking the ear helps her too.