Why are so many girls slutty? -or- Why is it hard to find girls who aren't?

I don't want this question to come across as accusing women of all being sluts, or saying that I disapprove of a woman being able to have the freedom to have as much casual sex as she wants in a free society.

That being said, what the f*** is going on these days? Why can't I find one, just *one* good girl who doesn't want to sleep with me on the first date and hasn't lost count of how many guys she slept with? It's like every girl I meet has a history of being abused by guys, of being tricked into sex, or otherwise allowing herself to be abused and turns around and *expects me to do the same*. Hell, I recently broke up with my girlfriend because she was unable to form a relationship that extended beyond sex. I have friends in their 30s who have this problem too. Our culture has degraded women into thinking they have to act this way and it disgusts me.

It's not the acts themselves that disgust me, I don't expect anyone I meet to be a virgin or pure or whatever, I'm totally ok with girls who've slept with their boyfriends and whatnot. What disgusts me is the weak will these girls seem to have. These "sluts" (for lack of a better term) always say overall they don't enjoy having so many partners, but I've had far too many girls who I am just friends with crying on my shoulder about how bad they feel about how they act, but week after week they repeat it: hooking up with guys because they think that'll keep them around, when really all it does it tell the guy she's an easy girl who he can f*** a few times and leave.

I don't know what I'm saying here, but it's the biggest turn off in the world when I find out the girl I'm with sleeps with guys in vain hope that somehow he'll find that attractive and stick around. It says so much about the self-esteem and world view of the girl I'm with it prevents me from having any confidence in the relationship because in my experience, that kind of girl doesn't stop that behavior and inevitably cheats.

So what's the deal ladies? I'm guessing a lot of you aren't the kind of girl I described, so why is it that it's so hard to find girls like you? I have some theories, such as the good girls are usually in a relationship while the slutty ones are bouncing around from guy to guy, and statistically, I'm likely to come across sluts. But then I think that doesn't account for the shear volume of sluts that cross my path. I feel like there are no strong women out there anymore, that in the process of liberating women from the chains of the past, modern society has exploited them (just look at almost any ad, many use sex to sell) and our sisters and daughters have fallen victim.

Forgot this one thing: A huge factor in me being turned-off girls who act like this is the self-confidence: If a girl thinks she's not worth more than a sex object, I feel too guilty to be with her because I feel I'm being used.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate to say this, but girls are desperate, and its not just lack of self confidence, it truly is being fed up with all the good guys out there in the world not asking them out.

I hate to admit it, but I have even fallen victim to this concept. I am a virgin, but I was so fed up with guys not asking me out because I am not easy, so I gave away my first real physical relationship to a jerk. Mostly because he was there, and I was tired of all the other guys in the world being intimidated by me. I am pretty, and I am smart but there is something so alluring about a relationship in a girls eyes. We all want to be loved. We all want to have passionate sex, but we don't want to wait. Its hard waiting, especially when there are plenty of boys out there who would be happy to make a move. Its our choice, really. There is so much information in this world, that we can't blame it on ignorance anymore. We aren't ignorant we just make choices, to feel some fake connection for one night, that will essentially run out what ever trust we built up in the male gender.

There is no easy way to say it but we do what we do, because we are raise in a society with subjective morals, that enables you to make mistakes by taking away the consequences. Now I know that you are for sex before marriage, I'm not mostly because you can be turned on by anyone even if you aren't attracted to you ( I know its happened). So I am a firm believer that a girl (or boy) shouldn't have sex until marriage. Not just because of emotional baggage, but all of the physical consequences that our society likes to deprive its people of. The information is out there we just choose to ignore it. For instance STDs, pregnancy these things are often covered up by people who want it to be your choice, and we should all understand what is right for you may not be what is right for me. If this is true, then why are there so many guys out there asking the exact same question you are.

It makes no logical sense why I fell into that loop, or why people want to go around having sex with each other on a first date. I know marriage seems to be a thing of the past, but I wouldn't want to give all I have to give to a guy, just so he can leave me, give me an STD, possibly cheat on me, or compare to another girl he has slept with. Its degrading, but some girls are already just objects, so I don't think its a problem for them, because it is all they have experience in.

What Girls Said 22

• Wow. I don't even know where to start. I've never been the type of girl to give it up easily, don't get me wrong I'm not a prude in the least, but it takes a lot to get me. (BTW- just because a girl dresses 'slutty', doesn't mean she is. Don't let it fool you, I'm known to dress provocative, yet it takes a lot to hold attention & impress) Anyway, over and over I find guys that were totally interested in me, f*** some other girl because she was a bimbo sex machine, and want to come back and get to know me more. What's up with that? I know guys'll always offer sex, and if the girl complies, he ends up not being interested because ''she probably gives it up this easily to all guys'' which I can understand, but it's messed up nonetheless.

The problem is most guys say they want the challenge, but can't keep their promise. They find a slut, their horniness is kicking, and they just f*** them real quick then go back to trying to find a girl who's worthy of something deeper. Girls get discouraged with that because they WANT someone who loves them for them, but after repeated offenses of seeing how they treat girls, a lot of girls just give up and decide to f*** who they want and be abused, stupid, but I've seen it happen way too many times. Unfortunately, there's a lot of dumbasses out there. You just have to keep your eyes peeled for girls who are WORTHY, but you have to be willing to keep it in your pants too and calm the sexual urges if you want her to stick around. Because if you f*** it up by f***ing some hoe on the side, she'll be long gone looking for someone who can actually keep their attention focused on her.

• I never run into the hard to get ones like you, do you know how can I spot one of the slutty girls?

I

• I totally understand ya. I don't understand how some women can have even f*ck buddies and not develop feelings. I went out with a friend and his fiance a few weekends ago and one of her friends all she wanted to do was go to a different bar so she can find a goodlooking man to take back to my friends house, even though he said "you aren't taking anyone back to my house, my house is not a hotel or hostel" and she told him "hey, if I find a really good lookin man you can't stop me" he goes "yeah I can, I have my car, I can leave". LOL. Then the other friend started talking about her boyfriend she just got back with but slept with a guy right after breaking up and was telling me "you can't say that any normal 21 year old girl wouldn't break up with a guy and automatically want to go out with her friends to go hook up with a new guy" I told her "well, I guess a lot of girls would probably be that way, sure." I was never like that. Granted I did make one major mistake of a rebound and felt like shit about it the next day. But never did that again and never will. I have to have feelings for someone for sex to be good honestly. It's mainly emotional for me.

Hey I was completely single for 2 years (I mean hadn't even kissed anyone for 1 year and 9 months type single) til I started dating my current guy a few months actually 4 months to the day! I just realized! LOL! He's been in Iraq for 3 1/2 months. It's true when they say when your not looking someone always comes into your life. We were friends first for a year and 1/2 because I wasn't ready to date. I was still obsessing over an ex all the while working on myself and figuring ME out. So just stop looking so hard, you know what you want, you'll know when you find it. Good luck. Just enjoy life first. A good girl will pop up soon enough. There are plenty of us out there.

• At some point agree and disagree! Disagree because I have been abused by a guy - most likely molested or anally raped at the age of eight so I don't think that ever happened to you and yes there are girls who go through the same sh** and end up becoming prostitutes and porn stars so in other words its all mentally they repeat it because that was the only way that pain was NOT overpowering them but helping them - it numbed all the pain away when they actually exploited themselves through this crap that would be my only answer for all those - well some girls who like when a guy abuses them in a relationship!

Now personally I never became a slut - I've never had sex and I definitely never want to do it of the pain and the agony of feeling the same way those 2 guys made me feel who raped me! This is also psychologically but I am at some point being helped! Now why I agree with you is because yes you are right there isn't one girl that I have met so far that doesn't take her relationship to a much better place - all she does is - ends up ruining it with best guy she ever happened to come across with and she dumps him like a last piece of leftover meal! Plus I live in New York so for a guy like you (maybe you live in NY too I wouldn't know cause your anonymous) to find the right girl will be very hard - you should know that! In NY girls are all either as you put it in a term a "slut" or she's a nun! But what can you do - so good luck with finding the right one!

• The strong woman must be pursued. Good girls make you chase them, sometimes for one to two years before you'll go out with them. If you expect to get a girl without pursuing her,making any sacrifices, or footing the bill your bound to find a slut.

• Um, I don't know any man that has an ounce of self respect that would allow himself to chase a girl for one or two years just to get a date. The date is to determine if she is worth considering further. If she doesn't allow him the opportunity to find out she's either not interested or hiding something. I agree that a man should show real interest in the woman he chooses though.

• One problem with that theory she'll thinks" he is too nice I can have him anytime I want to let's be with a bad boy aka a complete jerk" where is the challenge then boom she cave in to temptation and she lusts after that jerk and after what she can't have and then they start chasing jerks.

While he chases her and she cry about jerks but she'll go back for more like a little puppy and he is permanently friend zoned and there is no way out of friend zoned once you get friend zoned

• HA! Chase a girl for 1 to 2 years? Who the hell is gonna do that? Any guy that does that is desperate and women aren't attracted to desperate men. No woman is worth chasing for 1 to 2 years. That's insane on so many levels.

• Ok well, the honest truth is that now days barely any good guys ask out girl so we tend to fall for the bad boys who tend to f*** us and leave us. Its not that were are really sluts its that we tend to get used. Um I'm not a slut but I tend to turn most people down cause there all bad boys, if ur wanting a non wild girl try to find them in better places like go for cute girls who don't half dress and ones that are flirting with u, find a quite girl hanging alone, not everyones like that, it also might be the way you like girls, most really really hottt girls are sluts cause they have had so many guys, find a girl whos not hanging over guys, there not sluts or ones that hang wit guys but are there friend.

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 8

• I'm not a lady, but after reading your post, couldn't help but add my two cents.

The irony of it all is that My problem was that I never ran across these sluts; I always ran across the girls waiting to be "devirginized" until they got married, if you can believe that; or, I ran across the sluts (as you perfectly described), and when I met them, they had realized their "sinful" ways, and they wanted to sin no more! They had gone from sluts, to complete prudes! That was my luck and it used to piss me off!

I always used to ask my friends----how come I never come across the goddamn easy girls? All the girls I meet are a bunch of prudes, or they don't want to have sex. Literally, I almost cried cause the lines I got were, 'oh, had you met me a couple of months ago, it would have been your lucky night, but I'm changing my ways. " WTF!

The good news then, is that the are a few non slutty girls out there. Actually, if you attracting the sluts, that means that maybe you're also behaving like a slut? Are you going out and partying like an animal? I don't know what the case might be, but I'll tell you one thing: The moment I stopped being serious and started acting like a male slut, the more I attracted the sluts out there; basically, in order for me not to meet the prude women, I had to modify my lifestyle; and for me, that meant going out to 'wild' parties more, hanging out with the party people, meeting girls that had lower self esteems, meeting girls that had lower intellectual levels, acting like a cool party guy, etc. Once I got sick of these slutty women, then I went back to my serious mode which meant, hanging around 'cultured women'; and those I defined as women that have high intellectual levels, and their idea of fun is not going out and getting drunk every weekend; mind you, I still met some 'serious' minded nymphomaniacs, but at least they had a high self esteem, and hell, I even felt intimidated by them.

Now, as I went on meeting all these women, I realized that those that lacked a father figure or male role model, had the lowest self esteem, and were the easiest prey to meaningless sex. The women that came from stronger family ties had actually a higher self esteem, and they didn't sleep around as those that didn't have these strong family ties.

Maybe to to weed out the sluts,you should inquire about their family relationships, and that will get you a quick idea what you're getting yourself into. Anyway, the simple answer for you----the breakdown of the family and the worship of television has led to the decline in moral values across society. And if you do the research my friend, it ain't by accident either.

• With 1 in 5 girls sick with chronic genital herpes

it is best TO BE SAFE LOL

• dude what the f***, are you like supergood looking, rich. I gess I'm OK looking and I have been trying hard to find a girl, I have had to go to look for street hookers, and the worst thing is having to pay.

its ironic. you should tell me where girls like that hang out, what city? what shcool etc. wow, Id be happy if I could get just one girl like that.

maybe there are slutty girls like that but you might be exaggerating. I will even pay you if you tell me how to spot an slutty girl.

• Have NO respect for sluts !none...classy girls will be great partners and moms

• Wow, where do you live and where are you meeting these women?

Please post some clues so that men seeking casual sex can hook up with these chicks. After that, get the hell out of wherever you are. It's obviously full of people who aren't what you're looking for.

• Um I don't know where your meeting these women but I have NEVER encountered women like this in my entire life anywhere. EVER. Did you just make this mess up or something? Women for the most part don't sleep around with multiple men at all. Most girls I know are very selective about who they bed. We must live in totally different worlds.

• Are you serious !the original poster is right most girls now days have slept with 15 -30 guys by the time there 24 its sick !

• Dude,

Where are you from?? Not all girls are slutty.

In fact most of them have self respect to them self.

you might be with the wrong girl and group of friends.

• Yes, it's capitalism, it's democracy, it's liberty. And liberty always means liberal moral. So girls turned into sluts. Not only in US or Europe, in Russia and Ukraine is the same.

Those "chains of past" were nothing else as MORAL NORMS, such as chastity, purity, femininity. I am for preservation of those chains, same as for strict hierarchy and subordination instead of democraZy.

Only in totalitarian lands, where such chains remained, such as North Korea, you could find chaste pure girl. But in USA at least since 60's to meet pure chaste girl who never smokes, never drinks, never hangs in bar is the same as meet the living dino.

More from Guys
3