How to make my girlfriend squirt ?

I heard making a girl squirt she will feel very good, I wanna do it on my GF, make her feel good. can someone please teach me ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Just start off slow by fingering and place a hand on her stomach above her va ja jay,

start fingering her faster with more fingers and stimulate the clit while doing that ,then try to reach a soft area inside her va jay jay and massage it with one finger, while you keep fingering her fast. keep doing that until she squirts..

here is a link that you can read, that's how I found out about this! not that I have tried or anything..

link

• That line a more sexual woman would squirt is kinda stupid because its a matter of preferance and ability!

some guys actually hate squirting and some love it! although I don't understand why a man could get grossed by it when all men are squirters themselves! anyway its all good, whether she is a squirter or not, whatever makes her feel good and comfortable!

• I agree that its just the same as any orgasm, but it is something special I believe, so if a woman can or cannot squirt doesn't make her any less sexual. although if she can't come at all then she might have a problem or kinda not feeling comfortable yet or the guy has no idea what he is doing. anyhow all women are different when it comes to this matter, plus thier personalities. some are more sexual than others.

• And the reason I'm emphatic about that is that articles written in the style of that Askmen article do imply (reread the intro) that a more sexual woman can squirt. It's really just a question of physical capability, not sexuality. Ever had a guy indicate you were less sexual because you couldn't orgasm a certain way (e.g. you couldn't come from sex, couldn't have multiple orgasms, couldn't orgasm in under ten minutes even though women take 20 min on average)? I have... not fun.

• Show Older
  • According to the Planned Parenthood website, only 1 in 10 women squirt during orgasm. For those that have the ability, it's thought to come from stimulating the G-spot, however it's not known if all women have a G-spot, or if they do, whether all women can orgasm from G-spot stimulation. So while you can try, realize it's rare - most women orgasm without squirting, and orgasm from primarily clitoral stimulation. Whether a woman could be trained to squirt is probably not known - surprisingly, our understanding of female sexuality is still quite rudimentary as sex research is difficult to conduct and difficult to fund.

• Kiss and suck on her ears,then start fingering her,once you see her eyes roll run rub her g-spot &&she'll squirt.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!