How do you know if you have big boobs?

okay I just thought of this, your always hearing girls say oh I have big boobs or my boobs are small. how do you know if your boobs are small, medium, or big. Personally I'm a C38 what would that be?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 38C, that means you got a lot of extra weight on you all over your body. your boobs are average. I'm a 34DD and I know my boobs are too big.AA-A = smallB-C = medium/averageD-DD = bigE+ = hugebut someone who's a 38C is going to look like they have bigger boobs than someone who's a 32C because they're a larger person.

What Guys Said 1

• a lot of people say walk towards a wall and see what touches first, your nose or your chest. I'm just kidding I don't think that's a real test.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on your body frame. If you're a 38C and you a tiny framed person then that would be pretty big. but if your chubby then it will probably look medium or small.

• You look at others the same age and weight as you. If you're about the same, you're average. If you're smaller, ...38C for being 16 is pretty big, but not huge. I'm 32DD and 26 which is really big.

• I'd say noticeable cleavage = medium-big, little to no cleavage = small

• I'm a 34DD abd it sucks they are huge!

• Thats big but since its 38 its the overweight big, just being honest

• A C cup is fairly big, but the 38 measurement means it's from carrying some extra weight. Unless you're like 6'2" or something, your number should be lower than that.