Hanging labia minora?

Guys...is it a huge turn off if a girl has long hanging labia? meaning that it hangs out of her outer lips. does this gross you out? even if one side is longer than the other?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No persons body is symetrical in any respect, so I suppose to answer your question, I suppose it has to do with an individual judgement...Would it be huge turn off for you if you discovered that your "to be lover' was not circumcised ? Same kind of thing here but there is a clenliness issue with circumcised vs uncircumcised men versus what you are asking about. For me, personally, not the labia question would not be any kind of a problem Don't spend a lot of time worrying about that kind of thing.

What Guys Said 3

• i love huge loose p**** and long meaty labia. call me a freak but the bigger and meatier the better for me.

• Yes.

• i much prefer small lips but if she has longer ones I make the best of it and think of it as more to lick and play with when I give her oral

What Girls Said 2

• I can`t speak for the guys, as far as their opinions on it.But it`s absolutely normal to have long and/or uneven labia minora. Many- if not the majority- do. All women look different down there, just as all women have different looking faces.Porn stars often have short and perfectly even labia because they go through surgery to have them trimmed and shaped. They don`t naturally look that way, so don`t compare yourself to them.

• Oh, and check out this question. Lots of guys say they actually like longer labia.http://www.girlsaskguys.com/Sexuality-Questions/81314-guys--vagina-question.html

• i have one just the way you described and I have only had one man say anything about it. most don't care all that much. don't be worried

• What did he say about it?

• They were like elaphint ears and then he pulled outa knife and asked if he would get rid of them... that was the day I found out he was crazy....

• Frightening.