Do guys think it's gross if they pop a girl's cherry because it bleeds?

I have a boyfriend and we have done everything but have sex because I am kind of scared because me being a virgin ,my cherry isn't popped .. and I don't know if he will think its gross or not

Most Helpful Guy

• What will determine whether or not he thinks it is "gross", will be determined by how emotionally mature he is.

As your profile indicates your age as 30+ years old, I'll assume that your boyfriend is close in age.

Do either of you have any special emotional, developmental or psychological factors beyond the loss of your virginity, that bear consideration?

Assuming that there are no such considerations, if he's that old and is squeamish about such things, I would suggest re-evaluating the relationship.

Any emotionally mature guy beyond the age of... I don't know... 14? should have no thought on the matter beyond your comfort and pleasure.

Please excuse my curiosity. How does it come to be that in today's world, you have maintained your virginity beyond the age of 30?

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 10

• No not really.

• Trust me. he won't mind.

• Its not. But to make things more comfortable, use a towel. Helps when on the rag too. :)

• Each girls experience is different, from my experience it feels weird during the first time, but after it becomes more enjoyable...

• well if he know ur a virgen then he should know that that has to happen...like it or not he should only have to deal with it once if he stays with u...unless he is terrifed of blood or something...i think they should be fine with it

More from Guys
5

What Girls Said 11

• This was two months ago. How did it work out for you? Bet he didn't even notice

• how old are you - really? Because at your age you should be able to know that a guy no he doesn't think its gross - its normal almost every woman loses it that way - it will hurt at first but should get better depends of course if he knows what he is doing!

• If a guys thinks its gross to take a girls virginity because there might be some blood invovlved then he is not ready for sex, at least I think so.

Just tell him your a virgin. I'm positive he wouldn't mind.

• * If a guy.

*take a girl's

• The cherry doesn't actually pop. Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qFojO8WkpA

• since he knows ur a virgin and is welling to have sex with you. Of course he wouldnt.

More from Girls
6