Girls, is a 6 - 6.5 inch penis with a 5 circumference satisfying enough

My girlfriend just finished telling me how the average length of a mans penis should be between 7-8 inches. I'm feeling very low on myself now. I'm... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Your girlfriend lied to you, haha. That's not very nice.

The average man's penis is between 5 and 6.5 inches. You're well within that range.

• Nono, you see, I told her that the average male penis size is between 5.5 - 6.5, and she literally said that was disgusting and told me that she wished the average was in fact 7 - 8 inches.

She knew perfectly well that I'm below 7. Ouch, right?.

• Oh wow, ouch is right. That's pretty cruel of her to say. Length doesn't even matter that much, and there's nothing wrong with your girth either. While the average length of the vagina is about four or five inches, it expands to fit pretty much whatever is inside of it when aroused. It's not like there's a bunch of extra space in there when you're having sex, and I'm sure you've hit her cervix on more than one occasion. If you know what you're doing, I see no reason why she should complain.