Girls, 6 inches big enough?

My d*ck is 6 inches and I've had girls on here tell me so far that that's average/above average. Just trying to get more viewpoints, is 6 in. big... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• stop worrying about size most girls are not turned on by the size of out penis specifically it is how we use it and how we interact with them. Anotomically a 4 inch penis can give as much pleasure as a 8 inch girth will make it easier for stimulation.

If you explore sex you will learn that first a woman responds mainly to fourplay f***ing is f***ing its the lead up often over the course of a day that makes he want sex.

A orgasm is mainly psychological in men and women and totally seperate from cumming. Physical stimulation is a small factor and I would love to go off into what a man can do to help a women to a amazing orgasm but the question at had is are you big enough. the answer is you are exactly average for a white male and plenty big enough to give a women plesure.

What I'm adding is that a woman isn't waiting to see how big you are they are looking for confidence and wanting you to explore there whole body not just there kitty and enjoy there physical form to the fullest while sharing yourself with them and honoring them.

Girls if any of this is wrong please please please let me know.

• Thanks for the comment bro!

• I AGREE 100%