Guys do you kiss after a blowjob?

Some guys are weird about kissing after a blowjob, but why I mean I think its sweet maybe kinda

Most Helpful Guy

• I would kiss her, but if she spit it in my mouth I probably wouldn't again.

What Guys Said 22

• Although some guys may find this totally weird. I personally think its fine, yes.

I like to show passion and thanks to a girl after she has pleased me ;)

• Absolutely, nothing weird/wrong with that.

• As long as she doesn't mind the taste of her on my lips, I love kissing. Nothing is as sexy as kissing and cuddling after sex.

• ok I don't see how all you guys can say you would because I just can't do it. I will give a kiss on the cheek and if she washes her mouth out I have no problem with kissing her but I just can't get over my d*** taste being in her mouth

• Yeah I like to stop her in the middle of it put my hand on her head and kiss her. It seems romantic. I would definitely give her a kiss after a blowjob. I love kissing during sex all the time. If you swallowed his load Iguess he is worried he might get traces of his own sperm in his mouth. Well not gonna lie that doesn't soud real appealing but sex is dirty there's liquids all over the place and you jus tget into it and stop caring

More from Guys
17

What Girls Said 13

• I've had both to be honest, a few guys have freaked out and others your just lost in the moment. Whether they liked it or just didn't care, they still kissed me and then moved onto other things. When a guy has gone down on me and then kisses me I kinda like it... It all kinda used to gross me out but if your 'making love' aren't you supposed to share all parts of yourself to your partner?

• my boyfriend always kisses me after, like I could have just given him a blowjob and then we'll be back to hardcore making out :p

i don't find it gross at all and neither does he, there's no point.

it goes vice versa too

after he goes down on me I have no problem kissing him, its my body he just had his mouth on afterall? I actually find that it turns me on

• Wow you guys are awesome on this thing. I have a rule now if you don't kiss me after I suck you off don't expect me to kiss you after you eat me out like it's a two way street

• none of the 2 guys I have gave a blowjob to were like weird like that, they both were totally fine with me kissing them after I blew them.

• In my experience, most guys are ok with kissing me after I swallow, not like directly after but maybe like a minute or so afterwards then they're fine with it. I've never really had a guy completely deny me b4, lol :o)

More from Girls
8