Guys do you kiss after a blowjob?

Some guys are weird about kissing after a blowjob, but why I mean I think its sweet maybe kinda

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would kiss her, but if she spit it in my mouth I probably wouldn't again.

What Guys Said 21

• 12d

I want my wife to kiss me after I cum in her mouth, but she hasn't done it yet

I will always kiss her after she gives me a blowjob. If she wants to, I definitely will, I can't see what the problem is.. its my cum..

• I would always kiss her if she wanted it even after a bj. I would expect the same after giving her oral. I mean what is this... the lady goes down and pleases you and you won't even thank her with a passionate kiss? f*** that

• Hell yeah. I'll stop my girlfriend while she's blowing me and kiss her. It's so sexy IMHO. I even like when she kisses me with my come in her mouth. Call me gay if you want but it's insanely sexy.

• Ok that's a little too much kinda gross

• As long as it turns my girl on I would and have! I've even gone down on her after cumming inside of her! She requests it and it turns me on because it turns her on!

• its all good , its my body so ill kiss a girl after she suck this black snake

• ok I don't see how all you guys can say you would because I just can't do it. I will give a kiss on the cheek and if she washes her mouth out I have no problem with kissing her but I just can't get over my d*** taste being in her mouth

• Always. I always kiss her she gives me oral pleasure. And vice versa.

• cuz their d*** taste is on your lips

• Yeah I like to stop her in the middle of it put my hand on her head and kiss her. It seems romantic. I would definitely give her a kiss after a blowjob. I love kissing during sex all the time. If you swallowed his load Iguess he is worried he might get traces of his own sperm in his mouth. Well not gonna lie that doesn't soud real appealing but sex is dirty there's liquids all over the place and you jus tget into it and stop caring

• Some guys are afraid that if come gets in their mouth then it makes them gay.

I think it's only fair that if the girl takes come in her mouth then I'm not going to yuck at something that I expected her to do.

• well if I come in hur mouth and she swallowed it I don't think I could kiss hur but if she just gave me a blow job then yea I whould kiss hur its all good.

• Why not, I would expect her to kiss me after eating her out, so why not.

• does not bother me we kiss straight after every time

• Personally I like a kiss on the cheek then a quick mouthwash...Not sure why I'm so against it just find it kinda weird.

• wow... I'm surprised by two positive answers so far, instead of guys saying that it is disgusting, because the idea of tasting himself on your mouth.

I personally find it a turn-on. It can be sweet, perhaps, but I also think it is kinda kinky... shows the woman taking more charge in the relationship, which I think is erotic.

p.s. You know the term 'snowball'? ;)

• I know what snowballing is.. I wouldn't ever do lol

• Love it, don't have a problem with it.

• Absolutely, nothing weird/wrong with that.

• As long as she doesn't mind the taste of her on my lips, I love kissing. Nothing is as sexy as kissing and cuddling after sex.

• i do, I like to kiss, and nothing says "thank you for a great blow job" then a deep, long, hot, wet, french kiss.

• Although some guys may find this totally weird. I personally think its fine, yes.

I like to show passion and thanks to a girl after she has pleased me ;)

What Girls Said 12

• I've had both to be honest, a few guys have freaked out and others your just lost in the moment. Whether they liked it or just didn't care, they still kissed me and then moved onto other things. When a guy has gone down on me and then kisses me I kinda like it... It all kinda used to gross me out but if your 'making love' aren't you supposed to share all parts of yourself to your partner?

• My guy insists on kissing me afterward. I thought maybe he wouldn't want to and think it's gross, but he always asks for kisses right when he's done.

• my boyfriend always kisses me after, like I could have just given him a blowjob and then we'll be back to hardcore making out :p

i don't find it gross at all and neither does he, there's no point.

it goes vice versa too

after he goes down on me I have no problem kissing him, its my body he just had his mouth on afterall? I actually find that it turns me on

• Thanks, yeah he is =)

• Wow... he is so lucky to have you!

• Wow you guys are awesome on this thing. I have a rule now if you don't kiss me after I suck you off don't expect me to kiss you after you eat me out like it's a two way street

• Most guys I have been with haven't minded, but one did. He was totally freaked out/grossed out by it. That kinda opened my eyes to how he was about a lot of things. Don't need to say that it didn't work out between us.

• Well he was stupid because you're beautiful and if you're into that than more power to ya.

• truest me they don't mind

• In my experience, most guys are ok with kissing me after I swallow, not like directly after but maybe like a minute or so afterwards then they're fine with it. I've never really had a guy completely deny me b4, lol :o)

• lol my sons sperm donor made me actually brush my teeth before he would kiss me again after sucking his d*** lol I should have known at that point he wasn't a keeper. I've also had guys who wanted to taste their own come. lol to each his own.

• None of the guys I dated had a problem with it. But I found it kind of weird to kiss him after he went down on me. Not bad weird, just weird weird.

• My guy won't even kiss me if I put my mouth on his penis. He is one of the weird ones.

• My last Boyfriend wouldn't so I finally just stopped giving them to him.

• none of the 2 guys I have gave a blowjob to were like weird like that, they both were totally fine with me kissing them after I blew them.