Will men sleep with ugly women just to have sex?

There is this guy at work that I helped out. After I helped him he said that he owed me something. He wanted me to come up so he could give me a hug or something in that matters. One day he told me to give him a call when I got off of work. I went ahead and called him. We went out for ice cream and after we ate he was talking about going to a hotel and to finish what he owed me. Well, I did it again. I don't think that I'm ugly or a hot model woman, just normal. But, one day when I was reading something on the net, it said that guys will sleep with anyone just to have his count up or just to get laid. I really need to know this. Thank you, Heather

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup they sure will, just to have sex and it can get bad sometimes when you wake up and go WHOA SHIT wow, I must have been really really drunk last night. But in your case maybe he likes you, so I wouldn't just assume that he's only trying to get in your pants.