Will men sleep with ugly women just to have sex?

There is this guy at work that I helped out. After I helped him he said that he owed me something. He wanted me to come up so he could give me a hug or something in that matters. One day he told me to give him a call when I got off of work. I went ahead and called him. We went out for ice cream and after we ate he was talking about going to a hotel and to finish what he owed me. Well, I did it again. I don't think that I'm ugly or a hot model woman, just normal. But, one day when I was reading something on the net, it said that guys will sleep with anyone just to have his count up or just to get laid. I really need to know this. Thank you, Heather

Most Helpful Guy

• Yup they sure will, just to have sex and it can get bad sometimes when you wake up and go WHOA SHIT wow, I must have been really really drunk last night. But in your case maybe he likes you, so I wouldn't just assume that he's only trying to get in your pants.

What Guys Said 14

• Many men will sleep with a woman. Any woman just to have sex even if it costs them a lot of buck$! ! Is all you have to do is look at prostitutes. Some are kind of cute and some are ugly and I'm sure all in between. 'With you he basically got it free! If you slept with him this fast, you should be asking yourself the same question. Would a woman sleep with a man just because he says he owes her something. Ugly or not?

• Yes, they will sleep with ugly women just to have sex. The only exception is when the guy is really good looking and all types of women are throwing themselves at him; then at worst he will pick the average ones; otherwise, for the average or not so average guy, anything is game.

• Yes, as a man, most anything is game. Some of the girls I woke up with in college were pretty scary, and some probably thought the same about me. But yes a guy will pretty much sleep with anything.

• NO, not for me,

Sex without emotion is second class sex.

But I know some fella will FucX anything that move

• all the time.

pretty girls want you to put in a lot of work and spend money. who do they think they are? its a mutual benifit but they love putting a monetary value on it indirectly of course lol

More from Guys
9

What Girls Said 2

• Some men will sleep with any woman they can. But most men (grown up men) have morals and standards and will not just do it to be doing it. Just because you are not a 10 does not mean he would not want you. Maybe he's dated 10's and finds them fake and he wants a real woman. Who knows call him again and see where it leads, he'll let you know if he's not interested. And don't do anything you don't want to do.

• Guys (at least my age) don't like the chase and the whole pursuit of a girl so they'll find someone who they think wants a casual thing too. It's got nothing to do with attractiveness, but more so with what's convenient.

• That's funny , lately I have had a lot of luck picking up older girls just for sex. Im talking 25-35 ish.
      I find they get right into sex and really do want to please the guy.
      Way better sex with these girls older then the ones my age 15-20 ish