Will men sleep with ugly women just to have sex?

There is this guy at work that I helped out. After I helped him he said that he owed me something. He wanted me to come up so he could give me a hug or something in that matters. One day he told me to give him a call when I got off of work. I went ahead and called him. We went out for ice cream and after we ate he was talking about going to a hotel and to finish what he owed me. Well, I did it again. I don't think that I'm ugly or a hot model woman, just normal. But, one day when I was reading something on the net, it said that guys will sleep with anyone just to have his count up or just to get laid. I really need to know this. Thank you, Heather

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Yup they sure will, just to have sex and it can get bad sometimes when you wake up and go WHOA SHIT wow, I must have been really really drunk last night. But in your case maybe he likes you, so I wouldn't just assume that he's only trying to get in your pants.

What Guys Said 8

• Many men will sleep with a woman. Any woman just to have sex even if it costs them a lot of buck$! ! Is all you have to do is look at prostitutes. Some are kind of cute and some are ugly and I'm sure all in between. 'With you he basically got it free! If you slept with him this fast, you should be asking yourself the same question. Would a woman sleep with a man just because he says he owes her something. Ugly or not?

• Yes, they will sleep with ugly women just to have sex. The only exception is when the guy is really good looking and all types of women are throwing themselves at him; then at worst he will pick the average ones; otherwise, for the average or not so average guy, anything is game.

• NO, not for me, Sex without emotion is second class sex. But I know some fella will FucX anything that move

• Yes, as a man, most anything is game. Some of the girls I woke up with in college were pretty scary, and some probably thought the same about me. But yes a guy will pretty much sleep with anything.

• Well men can't get sex whenever they want it unlike women,unless of course they are rich or extremely good looking,so men go for sex whenever they can get it,women will sleep with anything also,but only when money is involved,just look at all the ugly famous men to see what I'm on about,I myself am too ugly for sex,but if any women was desperate enough to have sex with me,I'd give her a go.

• it depends on your definition of ugly. mine tends to go down very much when I am very horny. I will sleep with any woman who has a p**** and is in reasonable condition. any man who says otherwise is a liar

• It's true. I like sex. I'm a guy and have a high libido and rarely will I refuse the chance to sleep with a woman. Any woman except a married woman. I won't go there.You're going to hate me for saying this but I rarely find any woman "ugly" I like people and most all women posses softness and femininity, the most attractive qualities which affect how I will see them physically. To most guys that I know, Intercourse FEELS GREAT! and doesn't have a face.Any woman over 23, any race and size will do. I'm not a selfish bastard. I AM a giving lover. I am totally into giving as much pleasure as the gal wants. I stay, cuddle and WILL CALL BACK and come back. I don't promise any emotional or long term commitment. It's mostly physical but I do enjoy the friendship involved. Do I want a permanent relationship? Yes.Do I want to be celibate until I find that relationship? No.EVERY guy that I know feels the same.

beauty is within the eyes of the bholder. you said so yourself that you wernt ugly. maybe this guy is attracted to you. I myself have no preference. i have low self esteem as well. I will do and have done it with all shapes and sizes of women. color race dont matter either. all that matters is if you and him are comfortable with each other.

What Girls Said 2

• Some men will sleep with any woman they can. But most men (grown up men) have morals and standards and will not just do it to be doing it. Just because you are not a 10 does not mean he would not want you. Maybe he's dated 10's and finds them fake and he wants a real woman. Who knows call him again and see where it leads, he'll let you know if he's not interested. And don't do anything you don't want to do.

• Guys (at least my age) don't like the chase and the whole pursuit of a girl so they'll find someone who they think wants a casual thing too. It's got nothing to do with attractiveness, but more so with what's convenient.