Nipples showing through shirt?

When I go to the gym I always wear a sports bra and shirt but my nipples always show through. They are always perky. I really don't want to get a padded bra since they are so hot. Do guys notice that? What do they think? I am very embarrassed by it.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 8

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

you shouldn't be worried about it. any guy that is checking out your breasts at the gym.. is checking them out, regardless of your nipples showing. it's not like they don't know you have nipples... just do your workout and don't think about it. besides, no woman should ever be complaining about having breasts that are "always perky". ;) however...i DO understand your being self-conscious about it... a very natural concern.

• Yes we notice and we like it. Enjoy the attention!

• we "notice" it but do not ever comment on it

and we think it is hot, sometimes

• I'm in your 30-35 age bracket, and it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Men expect that women in gyms will be dressed for exercise, not attracting men. It's immediately noticeable, but any man with any decency won't make it obvious. It's actually a very nice sight, and good to see a woman who's comfortable with her body. It certainly nakes a tough gm session a bit easier!

• you kiddin! of course we notice! my dad can spot hard nipples on TV shows right off the bat! lol

• Yes I would notice that -right away-, but I would like it. If I couldn't keep a cool head and keep any peering to a tasteful and respectful level, then that would be my bad.

• Yes, we notice. Yes, it's a turn on. Never fear, though, we notice it on any girl who's showing. Hell, I even notice it when it's on the TV. I have found that the only people who are really bothered by having their nipples showing are women. I've never heard a guy complain. Ever.

If it truly bothers you, though, you can get runner's pasties to cover them up. Or Band-Aids are a cheap alternative. Runners use them a lot for marathons and such.

• Oh Yeah. Guys notice. Straight guys anyway.

And we love it! However, worry not cause it's like appreciating a beautiful flower or a great outside run. Something to be appreciated.

To answer another question that might be running through your mine. The first thing most guys are going to thing or ask is: "Is it cold in here?" or "Nature's thermometers".

Don't worry about it. Worst it's going to do is cause a few guys to look your way more often. Take it as a compliment.