How come asian women don't shave their bush?

I think it is the only flaw in asian women. Personally, I don't like all that hair down there at all

Will anyone answer this? I know asian culture fairly well but even I know better than to ask a woman directly about this. Good thing for websites like this(^_*).

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 8

• Selected as most helpful

It was illegal for a long time in many Asian countries such as Japan for a woman's genitalia to show, so in p*rn and stuff like that they'd have the woman have a lot of hair so that her privates wouldn't show. The rule was the same for men, so that's why tentacle p*rn is around. They couldn't show a penis, so they had tentacles instead. In Hentai they would either have girls with LOTS of hair, or they'd be wearing panties.

Personally I shave because it seems cleaner to me somehow. My girlfriends tend to agree, maybe we're just paranoid about smelling bad or something. But personally, when I go to the bathroom I know I'm clean after. I would think that a girl with a lot of hair would get their pubic hair soaked with urine and they'd smell bad. I don't think it would matter if you showered everyday or not, because if you shower at the beginning of the day, you're still going to the bathroom throughout the day. It's the same with underarm hair, girls I knew that didn't shave their arms always smelt bad even though they showered a lot. Hair holds onto moisture, that's just a fact, and if that moisture happens to be sweat, or urine it's going to be there all day until you shower. I think that's gross.

As for Asian girls not shaving, based on the girls I know, I'd have to say that's probably true. I'm sure there are Asian girls that shave, but all the East Asian girls I've known throughout the years have always insisted on wearing shorts to the beach, and they've said it's because they don't shave down there and regular swimsuits show the hair. Also got into an awkward conversation with one Asian friend asking for a tampon, I said I only use pads, she said that she hated them because they stick to her pubic hair...I just said I don't have that problem.

So to the people saying that girls that shave are "slutty", I've shaved since I was 12. I certainly was not "slutty" at 12, and I'm not now. It's called hygiene, and I'm certainly not going to be caught walking around smelling like p*ss just because some pig thinks a hairy vagina is "innocent". In my experience, people who dig lots of hair on women are usually creeps, and I keep them at a sizable distance from myself.

• You guys shouldn't confuse Asian-Americans with those born and living in Asia.

All of you are saying that you've seen plenty of Asians who shave. But have you ever thought maybe it's because you're in America?

I'm pretty sure archer86 is talking about Asian born/living in Asia.

• "Muffin-diving"? Next time check out a Thesaurus before posting something moronic. In answer to your question, I shave and I am Asian. I'm not sure why you think all asian women don't shave. Try going to nude beach sometime and you'll see plenty of asian women who have shaved.

• Be nice

• Is that true?!

Because isn't it usually Asian women that do the waxing services for all of the other women? Maybe they just are laughing at the rest of us when we go through the pain and agony of getting waxed. : 0

WHY do you ask "How come they don't shave their bush" rather than "how come North American women DO"? Many women in the world DO NOT shave their pubic hair. Look at India and many parts of Europe and Africa. Shaving your pubes results in razor burn and cuts and is an obnoxious hassle. Some women like the feeling of it, and some feel pressured by people like you to do it because ridiculous women in p*rn have shaved pubes. There is nothing wrong with natural pubic hair. I certainly hope you shave off all your pubes or else you are a giant hypocrite. Perhaps Asian men prefer natural, soft pubic hair to the stubbly plucked chicken look.

• Im an Asian guy and I don't fancy girls with their privates been shaved clean and shiny. I like natural kind of feeling. Pubic hair on p**** shows that the girl is very sexy and innocent, and the natural feeling is there. Bald p**** means slutty, against the nature and doing it on purpose, also sexually promiscuous. Most asian guys will never find their girlfriends with bald pussies including myself, and yet, what I had explained are something we most asian feel. I hope this help. :)

• well you Asians got a real f***ed and gross feeling towards shaving ! like a monkey !

• I don't think there is anything wrong with a bush at all. A ladys hotspot nestled between hair gives that area some character in comparison to a bald forsaken looking one.

Its only harder to keep clean but is visually appealing on asian women. I don't see any need for asians or any race for that matter to shave if you shower daily.

I really wish there was a decent reason a lady should shave other than perceptions driven by the adult industry riddled with plastic women.

• You are wrong dude, I know that some Asian women don't shave there, but some others do it, don't watch too much porno, is not all real.

• You must be in the wrong place, I have met lots of asian girls that do!

• Maybe you have been watching too many asian pornos? Most asian women now a days do shave and the only ones that I known of are from asia, and the reason for this is because it is embarrassing/disrespectful when they go to a public bath house and their elders are starring at them.

• Every asian woman I have been with never shaved. Either this is just a personal coincidence or it has some truth to this. I'd like to believe its just coincidence, it's not like I have partied with dozens and dozens of women.

• How do you know they all don't since your question implies all? Also, if you know their culture so well you shouldn't have to ask this on here.

• Can't know everything, especially since I haven't actually been to the Orient as of yet.

• Not all asian women keep a forest down there