You can feel the guys penis through his pants while dancing?

has it happened to you? how would you feel? scared? excited? flattered? would you think he has a big one? lol!

I've been told by women while freak dancing that they can feel my boner...lol!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Selected as most helpful

lol well if they are dancing with you that close to begin with then chances are they like you... so they would prob take it as flattering. I would!

• its happened to me, and its soo hot

• It makes me horny.. haha if a girl doesn't like or is scared off you she wouldn't be dancing so close or in a way to give you a boner..

• Yes, I have had the same question many times, and always wondered about what the girl thought...Only after several years later did a girl comment about sitting on my lap at a club..."you had a "hard-on" ie a "boner' didn't you"

We have all been there...

My apology for my dumb assed answer.

• "Boner"...? I haven't heard that term since the third grade...What grade did you say you were in ?

• Please accept my apology, for my 'horses ass" comment on youor question regarding having a 'boner', since that has always has been a common term along with having a 'hard-on' etc.

I apologize if I offended you with my stupid comment.

Bruce

• Well, the contempary term most bantered about is "Woody", but here in Huntington Beach,...a "Woody" was the old beach / surf vehicle that had simulated wood on the sides, http://www.oldwoodies.com/ a real prize if you have one, probably priceless. I would think if a guy didn't want to sound like a high school boy or a hick, the term "Erection" might be more appropriate for a "public" site like this one. My opinion only - hate to bore you with details

• What do they call it nowadays if not boners?