• Ask
  • myTake

You can feel the guys penis through his pants while dancing?

has it happened to you? how would you feel? scared? excited? flattered? would you think he has a big one? lol!I've been told by women while freak dancing that they can feel my boner...lol!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol well if they are dancing with you that close to begin with then chances are they like you... so they would prob take it as flattering. I would!

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, I have had the same question many times, and always wondered about what the girl thought...Only after several years later did a girl comment about sitting on my lap at a club..."you had a "hard-on" ie a "boner' didn't you" We have all been there...My apology for my dumb assed answer.

• "Boner"...? I haven't heard that term since the third grade...What grade did you say you were in ?

• What do they call it nowadays if not boners?

• Well, the contempary term most bantered about is "Woody", but here in Huntington Beach,...a "Woody" was the old beach / surf vehicle that had simulated wood on the sides, http://www.oldwoodies.com/ a real prize if you have one, probably priceless. I would think if a guy didn't want to sound like a high school boy or a hick, the term "Erection" might be more appropriate for a "public" site like this one. My opinion only - hate to bore you with details

• Please accept my apology, for my 'horses ass" comment on youor question regarding having a 'boner', since that has always has been a common term along with having a 'hard-on' etc. I apologize if I offended you with my stupid comment.Bruce