Guys- do you prefer a girls vagina shaved or unshaved?

alright so pubic hair. guys what do you like? how many of you hate hair and find it disgusting? how many of you couldn't care less hairless or hair-y, how many of you prefer hairy?

update- if ur a guy that prefers it hairless, would it change it for you if you knew it made some girls uncomfortable? it really does hurt, did you know that or do you just not care?
thanks for everyone answering! :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like the feel of shaved, but honestly I'm not all hung up on it. If it hurts her or is uncomfortable I completely understand and will leave it be as natural as she likes. Granted I don't want the hair down below to be longer than the hair on her head, if you know what I mean. I believe there is a happy balance to all things, so trimming is a plus. If it makes any difference I trim myself up occasionally.

What Guys Said 12

• If it is than don't shave. But my girl likes it and if she didn't she wouldn't do it. if you don't shave its ok I just won't give head to a hairy pussy.but my love for the girl would be the same

• I don't think pubes show if a girl is a women or not.my 11 year old sister is in the pube growing stage and she is still a girl just like if a women shave she still looks like a women not a girl. And what about when women sleep and dead skin gets under the hairs when you wash with a hairy bush you not going to get all that dead skin out .its the same with guys. Like what people call cheese,would buld up in the pubes if you don't wash good. And when you sweat you would sweat more down there because of your pubes think about it like this.most girls shave under their arms because they sweat more and dead skin would build up in the hairs.if it was trimed really low it would be ok also. and if it hurts when you shave just use nair. And if it itch after you shave, put some baby oil on it.but if my girl didn't want to shave I wouldn't make her.ill respect her choice.

• Yes, but the thing is though you could use nair when the hair starts to grow back its still very very uncomforatble

• i prefer hairy myself, but I'm comforatable with what ever the girl is comforatable with

• i don't really mind to be honest, whatever she is most comfertable with is fine by me.

• So by extension of your logic, facial hair shows that a man is a man. Is it also your opinion that all guys past puberty should cultivate full beards & mustaches?

• I prefer smooth.

• i hate un shaved it looks nasty I love shaved its better

• I like it shaved, bu not bare shaved.

• I like it all natural, so hairy for me :)

• Good, because really (hopefully everyone will read this), lol pubic hair shows that the girls a women, its suppose to be there...

• Well I love to give head way more than I like to receive.so I would have to say I like it when its shaved bold.

• That hurts sht on the girls more then ull know, they lose a lot of sleep because its uncomfortable

• I prefer absolutely shaven bare. Though I understand this commonly causes irritation, ingrown hairs, etc. That is why I'm willing to accept the sight of a neatly trimmed vagina. Still, I hate the stars, triangles, squares, and landing strips that some girls give themselves. I think they look pretty dumb and corny.

• Yes when girls trim it into something I find it odd, like one girl put an exclmation mark? isn't it exiting enough, you don't need an emphasis

• not full blown bush, I like very small stubbles, I really don't know why though... it might be because it feels cool on my face while it is down there

What Girls Said 4

• I am so lucky to have a guy who prefers me to have some bush down their. I keep it neatly trimmed and shaved on the areas he will have his tongue and he is happy as a clam and so am I. I did shave it all at one time mostly because it was the thing to do, but like this much better and naked I actually look like a 26 year old and not a 9 year old.

• Your right...it does hurt when you shave bare, but I still do it anyway :/ If I have body hair...it goes.

• I have serious issues with shaving- I can`t shave any part of my body, so I wax instead.

But I can`t bring myself to do a full-blown Brazilian. I just can`t seem to find a way to make that work for me.

So I wax my bikini line and a bit from the top and around, and just trim the rest.

I`ve never had a problem, but then... maybe the guys kept their opinions quiet.

• use nair if waxing really hurts you that badly