Girls, do you like head down, ass up OR ass down?

Can you help us understand what it's like for you?

How can we make it better for you?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• ass down

• ass down totally

• Um... what? Context, please?

• Oh... well, that`s really more like "tummy down", in my mind. Because your ass is still kinda on top? But, anyway...

• It's rear entry with the girl lying on her stomach.

• How CAN you even do doggy ass down?

Unless I don`t know what everyone means by "ass down"...

Wouldn`t that sort of... not work?

Unless you`re leaning against something..?

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

maybe you should stop visiting cheap prostitutes and yelling at them face down ass up. I imagine a real woman would let you know what position she liked or position her own butt in it. She also might be interested in other positions as well like you lying on top of her or her sitting on top of you and riding you she might expect you to please her with your tongue even. She may even god forbid like a real relationship with more than sex in it. I doubt a non hooker and even quite a few hookers would go for you saying ok your in my apartment get face down ass up or down now, they may gasp want a conversation and a few drinks first, they may even put you through the rigors of trying to be funny or impressing them with some skill like guitar playing( the drinks will help her think ur good at it. They may have crazy ideas like I don't have sex on the first date. I am hoping you are just some dumb virgin kid who watches porn. Well nothin wrong with that we've all been there that's pretty much how we all first encounter sex but remember porn ain't real life and real girls aren't porn stars

• Thats what I said lol Well I am not a girl or gay so I can't help you there. There all good. You just sound like you are either really immature or a virgin or both

• The options were Head Down, Ass Up, or Head Down, Ass Down.

Head Down, Dumb Ass, the one you clearly chose, wasn't one of them.