Girl would you give a guy a hand job?

or stroke his p**** if you were short on time? Guys , is it a turn off? To just stroke the penis with on intent to drive to orgasm, if the girl is... Show More

can you give a guy a Hand Job, with one hand.. How do you keep it from getting all over your cloths, like if you need to stay presentable cause you are going to work?& The thing about guys not feeling self conscious about cumming in front of -
a girl if she is giving him hand job or just stimulating him in general & she herself is not 'having anything done'. .You guys OK, with tat? & would YOU MIND, if she did not want you to do ANYTHING to her- I mean at a particular time, not in general?
Do you think you guys would be more self conscious after you cum.. Like when you are more aware of your surroundings, would you stat to feel weird after words, when you were no longer under the effects of chemicals? I think I would. :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well we could give them ourselves sure but I would like that and I think most guys would it feels dirty in a good way to see it in her hands and her jacking it. Especially when she looks you in the eye her hand on your pen.s and then slowly unzips my zipper talks dirty, takes her shirt off or gives me a little lap dance or something. I love the feeling of exploding in a girls hand. Its usually a powerful orgasm for me, it can feel better than an orgasam from sex. I still prefer sex though for the intimacy. A girl who just casually gives you handjobs in the car or sitting on the couch when you walk in the door and aren't expecting it that's really hot. Ironically a lot of girls are too soft and slow you can go a little faster and don't worry so much about hurting it. When I am "taking care of myself" I handle it a lot harder than most girls do. I understand why most girls are nervous and appreciate the caution. Of course no reason you can't expect the same thing. Why doesn't he put his hand down your panties and finger you too.

• Well, my question is for future reference.. The time inspired the ques. was on my way to work &i stopped off to pick up my Cd. He was in a towel cause he just came out of the shower & we just started kissing & was very hard & I felt sort of responsible kissing him, tho he might have been that way before, IDK.But he seemed kind of majorly turned on & he kind of positioned things so it would be pretty easy access for me..I had to stop, in case I did not have time. Did not want lead him on. :-)

• Show Older
    • Ur funny I meant if you don't want come on your clothes point his d.ck at a tissue or even better take your shirt off and rub it on your boobs or swallow it. Your in control point and aim girl. As for if it gets on your clothes Idk. My come usually ends up in a condom or inside my gfs tummy. Back when I was 15 and snuck on the computer at night I wore an old pair of shorts and didn't care they were stained white eww anyways. the glow varies on how intense it was its a good feeling but quiet

• Wellllll, how long could I maybe be able to get him to stay quiet for, - if I don't really know what I am doing? I know it depends , but give me a hypothetical possible period of time, for quiet, for peace. :-)