Girl would you give a guy a hand job?

or stroke his p**** if you were short on time? Guys , is it a turn off?To just stroke the penis with on intent to drive to orgasm, if the girl is short on time & OR does not know you extremely well?your short on time? Girls, would you give a guy a hand job {Or really I guess stroke / caress etc. , if you did not know his sexual drive well? {Not know how quick he gets turned on& to what extent, & or what he expects from certain moves} & you did no have a whole bunch of time {To make sure he org.} & did not want to have sex?

can you give a guy a Hand Job, with one hand.. How do you keep it from getting all over your cloths, like if you need to stay presentable cause you are going to work?& The thing about guys not feeling self conscious about cumming in front of -
a girl if she is giving him hand job or just stimulating him in general & she herself is not 'having anything done'. .You guys OK, with tat? & would YOU MIND, if she did not want you to do ANYTHING to her- I mean at a particular time, not in general?
Do you think you guys would be more self conscious after you cum.. Like when you are more aware of your surroundings, would you stat to feel weird after words, when you were no longer under the effects of chemicals? I think I would. :-)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well we could give them ourselves sure but I would like that and I think most guys would it feels dirty in a good way to see it in her hands and her jacking it. Especially when she looks you in the eye her hand on your pen.s and then slowly unzips my zipper talks dirty, takes her shirt off or gives me a little lap dance or something. I love the feeling of exploding in a girls hand. Its usually a powerful orgasm for me, it can feel better than an orgasam from sex. I still prefer sex though for the intimacy. A girl who just casually gives you handjobs in the car or sitting on the couch when you walk in the door and aren't expecting it that's really hot. Ironically a lot of girls are too soft and slow you can go a little faster and don't worry so much about hurting it. When I am "taking care of myself" I handle it a lot harder than most girls do. I understand why most girls are nervous and appreciate the caution. Of course no reason you can't expect the same thing. Why doesn't he put his hand down your panties and finger you too.

• Well, my question is for future reference.. The time inspired the ques. was on my way to work &i stopped off to pick up my Cd. He was in a towel cause he just came out of the shower & we just started kissing & was very hard & I felt sort of responsible kissing him, tho he might have been that way before, IDK.But he seemed kind of majorly turned on & he kind of positioned things so it would be pretty easy access for me..I had to stop, in case I did not have time. Did not want lead him on. :-)

• Show Older
    • Ur funny I meant if you don't want come on your clothes point his d.ck at a tissue or even better take your shirt off and rub it on your boobs or swallow it. Your in control point and aim girl. As for if it gets on your clothes Idk. My come usually ends up in a condom or inside my gfs tummy. Back when I was 15 and snuck on the computer at night I wore an old pair of shorts and didn't care they were stained white eww anyways. the glow varies on how intense it was its a good feeling but quiet

• Wellllll, how long could I maybe be able to get him to stay quiet for, - if I don't really know what I am doing? I know it depends , but give me a hypothetical possible period of time, for quiet, for peace. :-)

What Guys Said 3

• it's a massive turn on. I tend to come fast anyway so if a girl was short on time and wanted to give me a h/j I would come really fast, under a minute, maybe 30 seconds

• Wow.. Well, that is good to know. Really, thanks ! :-)

• No, it's not a turn off at all, it would be very sweet of her. It could be a bit frustrating if there wasn't the time to do anything more though. This is because most women aren't that good at giving hand-jobs, and it's really awkward and difficult to give them tips. Most manipulate the penis too far down the shaft, and hold it in their fist, rather than using their fingers. In fact, their hand can never even get into the ideal position to give one (nature put the man's hand there!). You can't really give one with one hand as you need one hand to "anchor" the penis in position at its base, and the other to manipulate his penis (ideally his foreskin, but the head of the penis for a circumcised man). The best way to keep it from going on you is to keep the head pointed away as much as possible, especially if you think you've nearly completed it! On the final point, I'd be fine about her not having anything done at that time, but would feel indebted to her, and feel that the next intimacy we shared would be "hers" as much as I could make it!

• I think it would be a waste. There's always time for something better. If all your gonna do is give a hand job, don't. If that's the only action I'm gonna get, let me do it myself. I've done it more than you and I'll do a better job.

What Girls Said 2

• I do it for my guy. He's got a bit of a thing for me to stroke his **** with lotion while I give him a bit of a show, so I do that for him sometimes. He always cums a ton, so I'm pretty sure he's fine with it.

• i don't give handjobs. guys can do them better themselves

• What if he asked you to ?Why WOULD A guy want service , if they ARE better themselves..... {Maybe he wanted something else. {Sorry random} - HmmThanks!

• Show Older
    • Back to the first comment... if it was boyfriend maybe but guys can give handjobs 10 times better than girls so why not just go for a bj. I'm not a slut haha just I feel like if its ur boyfriend you can do whatever you want with him without being looked at as a slut. but everyone has different opinions like I personally don't like handjobs which is why I wouldn't give them to anyone

• My good memories were from my first girlfriend not the massage lol. I try to just think of the good parts of that first relationship anyway. If you don't think its too soon which is really up to you he won't think any less of you. I think a lot of guys assume that the sexual relatiionship will progress slowly through stages kisses touching nudity ect. And don't expect it to happen all at once the hj is a good step not slutty if its a real relationship and tends to trigger fond memories of high schoo