• Ask
  • myTake

How can you tell if a girl has a camel toe?

do face features or body shape tell anything? hips or thighs shape/size?

OK girls would I know what is it if I couldn't tell the traditional way? Of course I do! and of course it's always hidden in those sexy chinos the business women put on, so how am I going to tell in that case?
are there certain ethnic groups having this body feature more than the rest? does exercising make it puffier by any means?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless you see her naked, you really won't be able to tell if she has a cameltoe or not. Well, you may be able to tell if she's wearing a bathing suit but still, I'm not sure if you would be able to see it or not.Also, cameltoe is classified as two things which most people aren't aware of. 1. When tight clothes rides up the crotch and 2. When a woman's labia majora(outer lips) are larger then the labia minora(inner lips) resembling the appearance of a camel's toe meaning you won't see the inner lips hanging out past the outer ones. Also, women who do have cameltoes tend to have more puffier outer lips. A lot of people think that it's just when clothes ride up the crotch but it's not.I actually found pictures showing the differences between a woman with a cameltoe and a woman who doesn't have it but posting them here is not allowed by the ToS.

• At last!! someone that understands me! xD thaaanks a lotttbut you being a girl might give you more opportunity to check on girls and tell which ones have it and which dont, I'm trying to know if it has anything to do with face features and/or thighs size...or is it all plain genetics

• Show Older
    • Is he much older? I guess if he was your age or younger he'd love it even more right? :P and here is a serious question: does it mean a woman is more sensitive from the outside than the inside? I mean, penetration is less important when you have that grace maybe? or it's all great and the same? thanks you for your answers :)

• He's a year older then me. As for sensitivity, that really varies for each woman. Personally, I much prefer penetration over oral. Both are equally good but if I had to choose, it would be penetration. I've heard of many women who have larger inner labia who don't care much for penetration yet others are fine with it. It all depends on what the woman likes, not how her crotch looks. :)

What Girls Said 23

• Just walk up to her and stick your hand down her pants. See if you can feel it PERVERT!

• You girls want men with big c*cks and no one calls you perverts, why is it wrong for us to want girls with meaty V shaped things?

• Show Older
    • I'll agree with godoggo and camptravis on the all guys loving sex but woman don't think guys are pervs cause they like sex. I don't think woman really qualify you as a perv unless you harass them or do something unwanted to them. It's not even what you say hell most woman LOVE sex!! We have filthier conversations than you! And to the question asker if your over 22 and don't like sex somethings wrong with you boy cause there are plenty of older guys still after sex

• Lol nope! I didn't say I'm 22 and I didn't say that I'm not horny anymore (thanks for the anonymity!) it's just a recent study about the sexual peak for both sexes saying that we guys are crazy about sex from 18 to 22 years of age then it starts going down, while women start getting crazy about it in their mid 30's!! cool xD

• Who Cares?

• is there anyone who doesn't have a camel toe?

• Sure... not all girls have that. Read some of the answers to get a clearer idea ;)

• I'm really not sure if you can just tell with someones ethnic group.

• Look at her crotch, if it looks like a camels toe, it's a camels toe. Fat people and people who wear pants that are too tight for them are usually the ones who have camel toes. Also look up the camel's toe's cousin, "Moose Knuckle" LOL.

• Lol it's like trying to know if a guy has a big wiener or a small one, you need to undress them first

• Show Older
    • FUNNY!! "camel's toe's cousin, "Moose Knuckle" LOL.

• LOL whatever works!

• Are you kidding me! Do you not know what a camel toe is! It's just when pants get hiked up to high. Like every womans natural body shape is technically a camel toe

• I'm talking about the body feature.

• Show Older
    • "Crazy", you are spot on with your answer............the term "camel toe" simply refers to the look of the woman's labia (large outside labia) when she is wearing something that is very thin, and tight aginst the labia (thin, stretch pants for example) My wife coments....."Wow, her pants are so tight, you can 'read her lips' " Nothing more than the clothing being pulled so they show the shape of the outside lips, with the clothing being pulled in between the lips themselves.See the pictureshttp://gossipbees.com/photos/top-10-camel-toes-contestants-let-gossip-bees-know-your-favorite/

• You're repeating the same stuff 90% of people here have said

• a camel toe is ONLY when the pants go between the labia majora lips. it's like a vaginal wedgy lol you want to know how you can tell if the girl has one if they are wearing loose pants? here's an easy way, they don't have one! a girl needs tight pants on in order to get them stuck up there, and if you can't see one, she doesn't have one. no mystery there.

• Trust me! a camel toe means a meaty cr*tch, not just what happens when she wears tight pants. Can you "predict" before bedding her?

• Show Older
    • Yeah... question asker: you seem confused. a camel toe IS just fabric being pushed in. It can happen to anyone.

• Pffff if you have a skinny thing doesn't mean the meaty doesn't exist, I'm not confused at all

• you look down at her crotch, and she either has one or not. a camel toe - being able to see the labia majora through tight pants.

• Do you even know what a camel toe is ? lolits not something some girl have as you re saying. Its something every girl have.So to answer your question based on what camel toe really means, She has to be wearing very very tight pants.

• A camel toe is when a chick crams herself into a pair of jeans and the crotch area has to displace the fat of her mound and the front of her the outside of her labia(outer lips) ends up looking like the actual toe of a camel or When a woman's labia(outer lips) are larger then the labia(inner lips) resembling the appearance of a camel's toe

• Boo you obviously don't know what a camel toe is.

• It happens when the pants go up in between her lips - duh!

• Cameltoe is a slang term that refers to the outline of a human female's labia majora, as seen through tightly fitting clothes.

• Camel toe is when your pants are on too tight, and you can see the separation between your vag lips. You should google it.

• You just look at her crotch. If you can see her labia majora through her pants, then she has cameltoe.

• I'm not captain obvious. Ones with that gift rarely try to show it through their pants, they're shy, they think it's not sexy.

• Show Older
    • It happens by accident sometimes.

• You just gave me an idea, can I notice the puffy thing by "accident"? wouldn't that feel perverted pumping into her and making a fast "feel up" ouch, I'm a behaved shy guy and never does these things!

• if it looks like her cooter has wedgie than you know she has a camel toe! and no I think its pretty standard in every race and if she's wearin somethin to keep it tucked in then I guess you find out the old fashioned way lmfao!

• OK...

• I just wrote this elsewhere so if it seems familiar, it is. With different sizes of boyfriends over the years my labia 'display' seems to correspond with my insides getting used to their size, and also how comfortable I am with them as a proper serious boyfriend: do the babymaking bits open up for this man. We can't choose those muscles to work, they just do or don't if you're a wonderful gentleman instinctively. Anyway - I found when I was seeing someone I was keeping at arms length a bit, I got puffier outer lips (the normal skin ones). When I was seeing a very well endowed guy, my minora sort of went inside - the legs sides of my p**** were stronger muscles and it sort of absorbed my labs. Boyfriend now is medium to small - and hot, sexy, might stick with this one, body wants to breed with him so thank f*** for the pill. So I collapse down on him when my gspot meets the top of him, and I havea totally unpuffed 'mound' and quite damn large inside labia. Not the cutest look to my eyes, but if he's down there, he'll be too busy to analyse the architechture. Yay for the anonymous internet : )

• Damn, that was hot. So you believe that the cameltoe look has to do with the penis you're with? and it can get to that sexy puffy shape, if he's so big?! wow!

• Haha this explains alot! My girlfriend always gets puffier after we've had a weekend together, plus she's a relatively small girl ( up to about my chest, small but very curvy body).

• This is a true story: One time I was flirting with this girl and noticed she was wearing these tight ass jean shorts ... She looked kinda sexy in those but then I noticed when ever she wore them she had this huge camel toe showing in front! Well she had 3 kids... Sooo I was thinking to myself that if I ever hooked up with her she might be loose down there... Come to find out later I did hook up with her and she had the tightest vagina I had ever been into... I could not put it all inside of her.

• i think maybe you should change how your saying it..you saying camel toe but I sounds like your trying to see how you can tell if a girl has a fat p**** or big lips lol..i don't think choice of under wear has anything to do with it..if your wearing pants and if it's big its gonna show

• Yeah exactly, that's what I was trying to tell the stubborn ladies here, I think nude beaches are my best bet! lol

• Show Older
    • HAHA! why it isn't safe for me to be on a nudes beach, do you doubt I'd control myself when I find what I'm looking for, then end at the police station lol

• Whoa lol well I wasn't thinking that before but I am now...lol well now you have your answer

• A camel toe is not a "body feature". It`s something that can happen once in a while- to anyone- due to wardrobe decisions.

• People don`t really permanently have camel toes- they happen, they could happen to anyone when in the right clothing situation.You can only tell if a girl has one at the moment by looking.

• what is camel toe? lmfao

What Guys Said 15

• Look down, and if you see a camel toe, then she has one.

• I love it so d*mn much...

• having a wedgie pritty much eh... Lolwhen I'm at the gym tho its truly unfair.. Ill be running upstairs in a flash...Cant hide nothing with sweat pants... hehe

• I don't think you understand what a camel toe is?!?!audreymarie21 explains perfectly!

• Ha I don't think he does either =)thank you.

• HAHA okay smarties, that's not exactly the kind of information I needed, you don't understand the question at all

• For a guy judging a girl's Cameltoe level:Nothing hard and fast by any meanslOL!However, I have noticed that girls with fleshier and meatier thighs and more shapely well-endowed fleshy bodies, do tend to have fuller cameltoe ... but that is only somewhat the case.None of these things are hard and fast.Not just Fat girls, but more well-built, and fleshy thighs - esp INNER thighs.

• Thanks mate! that's what I'm starting to think too, chubbies rule! :D

• What a dork!

• What?! why!

• Asking about a cameltoe... It's more to do with the shape and size of the underwear (shorts whatever) than the body. I have been will fuller sized women with almost no protruding vaginal parts and very very petite women who have a damn moose knuckle between their legs.

• yeahh yu really dnt knw wut its ... trust me yull notice if yu see it ... yu cnt miss it ...

• Camel Toe is only when there are clothes on. If you look at a girls crotch and you can see a crease in the material where her vag is, and looks like its getting sucked in... She has camel toe. The only factors are how tight her clothes are or how heavy she is.

• Usually a sign of someone losin weight and lips are bigger...camel toe is from the shape of lips within tight clothin...nice to suck on!

• HA! so how do you tell if a girl has a vagina?do face features or body shape tell anything? hips or thighs shape/size?please help

• So easily! you have got to ask her dude, in some places in this world it became a bit hard to tell girls from boys... I seriously had to ask people about other peoples gender even if they were standing in front of me! not that I'm stupid or anything, the guy's just had silky girly hair with a feminine face and the most feminine words he was talking! not mentioning the vans violet shoes he was wearing with the tiny skulls on them and the jeans showing his butt....

• You can usually tell when you take off her pants and it's showing through her panties.

• You can't take the pants of the whole town

• Show Older
    • Not legally

• They say peeking is going to become illegal

• - dude, you can see it.

• If she has a harelip, a bull neck and smells like a goat, she might have a cameltoe.

• Listen to the women. It isn't genetic, it isn't physical... try looking up the definition of the term.The question makes no sense... and the fact that you are arguing with seemingly intelligent women who know their own bodies indicates that you have no sense.If a woman wants camel toe, she buys a pair of Spandex tights.

• Dude I hate referring to this, but you need to watch porn a little bit more

• Cameltoe is a detailed outline of a girl's Vulva through clothing. Basically, it depends if the girl is wearing tight, thin material panties or pants. It might also depend on if she has naturally huge, plump p**** lips giving more definition.

• "plump p**** lips" ...I like that.