How can you tell if a girl has a camel toe?

do face features or body shape tell anything? hips or thighs shape/size?

OK girls would I know what is it if I couldn't tell the traditional way? Of course I do! and of course it's always hidden in those sexy chinos the business women put on, so how am I going to tell in that case?
are there certain ethnic groups having this body feature more than the rest? does exercising make it puffier by any means?

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless you see her naked, you really won't be able to tell if she has a cameltoe or not. Well, you may be able to tell if she's wearing a bathing suit but still, I'm not sure if you would be able to see it or not.

Also, cameltoe is classified as two things which most people aren't aware of. 1. When tight clothes rides up the crotch and 2. When a woman's labia majora(outer lips) are larger then the labia minora(inner lips) resembling the appearance of a camel's toe meaning you won't see the inner lips hanging out past the outer ones. Also, women who do have cameltoes tend to have more puffier outer lips. A lot of people think that it's just when clothes ride up the crotch but it's not.

I actually found pictures showing the differences between a woman with a cameltoe and a woman who doesn't have it but posting them here is not allowed by the ToS.

• At last!! someone that understands me! xD thaaanks a lottt

but you being a girl might give you more opportunity to check on girls and tell which ones have it and which dont, I'm trying to know if it has anything to do with face features and/or thighs size...

or is it all plain genetics

• Is he much older? I guess if he was your age or younger he'd love it even more right? :P and here is a serious question: does it mean a woman is more sensitive from the outside than the inside? I mean, penetration is less important when you have that grace maybe? or it's all great and the same? thanks you for your answers :)

• He's a year older then me. As for sensitivity, that really varies for each woman. Personally, I much prefer penetration over oral. Both are equally good but if I had to choose, it would be penetration. I've heard of many women who have larger inner labia who don't care much for penetration yet others are fine with it. It all depends on what the woman likes, not how her crotch looks. :)

What Girls Said 23

• Just walk up to her and stick your hand down her pants. See if you can feel it PERVERT!

• You girls want men with big c*cks and no one calls you perverts, why is it wrong for us to want girls with meaty V shaped things?

• I'll agree with godoggo and camptravis on the all guys loving sex but woman don't think guys are pervs cause they like sex. I don't think woman really qualify you as a perv unless you harass them or do something unwanted to them. It's not even what you say hell most woman LOVE sex!! We have filthier conversations than you! And to the question asker if your over 22 and don't like sex somethings wrong with you boy cause there are plenty of older guys still after sex

• Lol nope! I didn't say I'm 22 and I didn't say that I'm not horny anymore (thanks for the anonymity!) it's just a recent study about the sexual peak for both sexes saying that we guys are crazy about sex from 18 to 22 years of age then it starts going down, while women start getting crazy about it in their mid 30's!! cool xD

• Who Cares?

• Do you even know what a camel toe is ? lol

its not something some girl have as you re saying.

Its something every girl have.

So to answer your question based on what camel toe really means, She has to be wearing very very tight pants.

• a camel toe is ONLY when the pants go between the labia majora lips. it's like a vaginal wedgy lol you want to know how you can tell if the girl has one if they are wearing loose pants? here's an easy way, they don't have one! a girl needs tight pants on in order to get them stuck up there, and if you can't see one, she doesn't have one. no mystery there.

• Trust me! a camel toe means a meaty cr*tch, not just what happens when she wears tight pants. Can you "predict" before bedding her?

• Yeah... question asker: you seem confused.

a camel toe IS just fabric being pushed in. It can happen to anyone.

• Pffff if you have a skinny thing doesn't mean the meaty doesn't exist, I'm not confused at all

• you look down at her crotch, and she either has one or not. a camel toe - being able to see the labia majora through tight pants.

More from Girls
18

What Guys Said 15

• I don't think you understand what a camel toe is?!?!

audreymarie21 explains perfectly!

• Ha I don't think he does either =)

thank you.

• HAHA okay smarties, that's not exactly the kind of information I needed, you don't understand the question at all

• having a wedgie pritty much eh... Lol

when I'm at the gym tho

its truly unfair.. Ill be running upstairs in a flash...

Cant hide nothing with sweat pants... hehe

• Usually a sign of someone losin weight and lips are bigger...camel toe is from the shape of lips within tight clothin...nice to suck on!

• You can usually tell when you take off her pants and it's showing through her panties.

• You can't take the pants of the whole town

• Not legally

• They say peeking is going to become illegal

• - dude, you can see it.

More from Guys
10