How can you tell if a girl has a camel toe?

do face features or body shape tell anything? hips or thighs shape/size?

OK girls would I know what is it if I couldn't tell the traditional way? Of course I do! and of course it's always hidden in those sexy chinos the business women put on, so how am I going to tell in that case?
are there certain ethnic groups having this body feature more than the rest? does exercising make it puffier by any means?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Unless you see her naked, you really won't be able to tell if she has a cameltoe or not. Well, you may be able to tell if she's wearing a bathing suit but still, I'm not sure if you would be able to see it or not.

Also, cameltoe is classified as two things which most people aren't aware of. 1. When tight clothes rides up the crotch and 2. When a woman's labia majora(outer lips) are larger then the labia minora(inner lips) resembling the appearance of a camel's toe meaning you won't see the inner lips hanging out past the outer ones. Also, women who do have cameltoes tend to have more puffier outer lips. A lot of people think that it's just when clothes ride up the crotch but it's not.

I actually found pictures showing the differences between a woman with a cameltoe and a woman who doesn't have it but posting them here is not allowed by the ToS.

• At last!! someone that understands me! xD thaaanks a lottt

but you being a girl might give you more opportunity to check on girls and tell which ones have it and which dont, I'm trying to know if it has anything to do with face features and/or thighs size...

or is it all plain genetics

• Show Older
    • Is he much older? I guess if he was your age or younger he'd love it even more right? :P and here is a serious question: does it mean a woman is more sensitive from the outside than the inside? I mean, penetration is less important when you have that grace maybe? or it's all great and the same? thanks you for your answers :)

• He's a year older then me. As for sensitivity, that really varies for each woman. Personally, I much prefer penetration over oral. Both are equally good but if I had to choose, it would be penetration. I've heard of many women who have larger inner labia who don't care much for penetration yet others are fine with it. It all depends on what the woman likes, not how her crotch looks. :)