• Ask
  • myTake

Why would a guy send you a pic of his penis?

My boyfriend, sent me a pic or rather pics of his hard on and then asks me do I like it. To start off I'm a virgin in every way and even with him I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• you got the two options,yes - can be lie or true but will make him feel good about himself as men always worry about their penisno - can be lie or true but will make him feel like you don't like him or his penis and he will be worried that your are not interested in him.or you can try and go somehwere inbetween and tell him you did not like it but its because you are new to everything and slightly worried.it is up to you, depends what you actually thought of it?

What Guys Said 5

• Why? Because he's horny and since he's not getting anything from you he's settling for at least showing you his penis and hearing that you like it.

• Ask him where the rest of it is. Ask him if it was cold when he took the pic

• Hahaha, good one !

• if you liked it then say :Yes.if you didn't like it then say : No

• Could be lots of reasons. If he's big and he knows you are a virgin, he might be worried.If he's small he could be looking for an ego boost.Or it might be a clumsy way to try and turn you on.

What Girls Said 3