Why would a guy send you a pic of his penis?

My boyfriend, sent me a pic or rather pics of his hard on and then asks me do I like it.

To start off I'm a virgin in every way and even with him I haven't done anything yet. So what am I supposed to say to that question?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 5

• You could tell him that you have seen more meat at the end of a fish hook... :)

• You always say yes :)

If you really do like him anyways.

• do you like it, or don't you? just because you like it doesn't mean you have to have sex with him.

• Selected as most helpful

you got the two options,

yes - can be lie or true but will make him feel good about himself as men always worry about their penis

no - can be lie or true but will make him feel like you don't like him or his penis and he will be worried that your are not interested in him.

or you can try and go somehwere inbetween and tell him you did not like it but its because you are new to everything and slightly worried.

it is up to you, depends what you actually thought of it?

• Why? Because he's horny and since he's not getting anything from you he's settling for at least showing you his penis and hearing that you like it.

• Ask him where the rest of it is. Ask him if it was cold when he took the pic

• Hahaha, good one !

• Could be lots of reasons. If he's big and he knows you are a virgin, he might be worried.

If he's small he could be looking for an ego boost.

Or it might be a clumsy way to try and turn you on.

• if you liked it then say :Yes.

if you didn't like it then say : No