Why do guys brag about sex to their friends?

like saying man I f***ed her

Most Helpful Girl

• Because a young man being able to score is considered desirable. It's like bragging about a great car you just bought or how well you played some sport. It makes you look better, or so they think. Older men tend to not do this, or at least they don't share intel on a girl they are serious about, though it is not always the case. A guy who is serious about you and really in to you does not want his buddies imagining you naked or having sex.

Plus guys tend to have a handful of topics they talk about with other guys. Guys don't chit chat about gossip or ask for advice on personal issues from other guys. They talk about sex, politics, sports and cars. There may be a few other things I am forgetting but it is pretty basic.

• You forgot drinking we talk about that too... but other than that you pretty much nailed it