Girls do you look at guys' feet for sexual preference?

Girls' feet is very very important when it comes to sexual preference, if you don't have pretty and feminine feet,I will be turned off.

I know this is feet fetish,but I am enjoying it.

Girls' breasts,butts etc are not so important to me.

If I go to know a girl,at the end I will definitely look at her feet.

Do you girls look at guys' feet for sexual preference?

What kind of feet you like?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 2

• mm.. not gonna lie, good feet on a guy are a little bit of a turn on. yep, feet are important :)

• Nah they don't do anything for me sexually but I appreciate well taken care of feet on a guy. Gross feet can be a huge turn off.. if they are just nasty, which a lot of guys are.

• Selected as most helpful

I like girls with small feet, maybe a little chubby (if you get what I mean, not very thin and boney looking) I don't like nail painting on her feet, don't know why I probably think its tacky or something lol, plain nail polish or none is fine so long as they are clean cut and neat, and definately no dry skin...

• i think that I have a VERY small foot fetish too.

i feel like its sorta an extension of their legs if that makes sense... like if a chicks got those short shorts and is barefoot its dead sexy.

i wouldn't want to do anything sexual when it comes to feet, that's just nasty to me.

but I'm into boobs legs and butts more(body wise)