What can help "sticky" cum?

Um...well, this is kind of gross... My bf's semen is really "sticky." It is almost like a goo. Like if he cums on me, I can literally pick up one end and pick up a whole piece of it. If I don't swallow it all at once, I feel like "pieces" get stuck in my mouth and I have to pick them out. When I asked him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about.Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I love giving him head, but this is really starting to get to me. I tried to get him to drink more water, but I haven't noticed a difference. Please, HELP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The "sticky" you're talking about is the high levels of fructose in the semen which provides energy for the spermatozoa. If his semen is exceptionally more viscous than any other guy you've ever been involved with, lowering the amount of sugar in his diet would probably decrease the stickiness. Honestly semen should never be watery, or anything less than sticky.

• Sorry for the double post.

What Guys Said 12

• Semen is not watery. Just to point that out, but avksx already explained the rest perfectly.

• And the problem is?

• Drinking some more water may help. (Like HE should drink some more water).

• Actually that's a result of him being healthy rofl. When a man is very healthy his body produces more semen. The semen is actually what causes the gooey texture as you call it. However if you want to limit it the best option is to simply make him ejaculate more lol. His body will quickly deplete his excess reserves and his semen will become more watery.

• He would need to hydrate better, and ease off of carbs and eat more to fruits.If he does this his come will stop being "sticky" and it'll taste better.-Deathecutioner

• water just flushes out toxins in the body to make semen more pure.

• This also isn't how the body works, regardless of whatever health and popular science magazines may tell you. Adding more water to your diet doesn't "flush you out". Your kidneys work extremely hard to maintain the homeostatic balance of water in your body, so flooding them isn't going to change a whole lot about your physiology. Also, almost anything you put in your body can be toxic if it isn't metabolized properly so "toxins" is a vague term to use. Take lactose intolerance for example.

• Lol friending you avk!

• I didn't completely understand what that guy said. So here's my piece:To cure sticky semen tell him to, one, drink plenty of water... 1 to 2 liters a day. 2, lay off the dairy, (eggs milk cheese) as that is known to make semen thicker. This may help but you never know, every guy is different, it could just be how his body works.Sources: link

• Drinking more water doesn't affect how much water is your semen. That's not how the body works.

• Read the above comment... then comment on posts.

• i found this very helpfull...to drink have ur man drink a cup of water b4 and after you have get ur way basically so you can F You ck the sh*t out of ur man! lol jkin so yea you should seriously try it...

• Im pretty sure mostly every guys semen is sticky so don't freak out! its normal

• i hav heard it the first time that you can pick it up like a piece... strange...water will not help. try to avoid the cum

• Well I know if I haven't come in several+ days my come is thicker and sometimes sticker so maybe that's it too. But I'm surprised that it feels like "pieces" gets stuck in your mouth. My girlfriend has told me when it was extra thick or more sticky than usual but she's always just swallowed it down. When it's thicker she'll sometimes slightly gag once the first time I squirt, and when it sticker I'll feel her swallowing a few more times like making sure to get it all down. But it's nothing that's seemed uncomfortable for her. She's just never complained but she has told me. Most always what she will tell me is, " Wow you really came good!" I always tell her then, "It's because you're like the best ever" Maybe drinking more liquids would help, but as it is I think I drink plenty already.

• yes semen is very sticky nd if you can drink many times as you can nd no infections vl be occured.

What Girls Said 6

• Sounds pretty much like what I am use to seeing and tasting.

• All the come I've seen, from only three guys but lots of it, is exactly like that. It's always sticky and kinda stringy. I don't have any problem with that. Hey, it's cum!

• fry it then eat it :) I've always wondered what would happen.. probbaly just evaporate though, be cool if it cooked like an egg...or put it on a muffin and eat it :) Mmm mmm icing

• Cum is sticky by its nature.

• woah I wouldn't let him come in my mouth if I was you lolzatleast not untill he changed his diet like all the fellas said :D

• I think that's pretty much normal. I've had a couple of different guys pull out and come on me and it was always stringy ans sticky like that. Sometimes I notice those little pieces in the back of my mouth after giving oral too. I think its just something a girl has to deal with!