What can help "sticky" cum?

Um...well, this is kind of gross... My bf's semen is really "sticky." It is almost like a goo. Like if he cums on me, I can literally pick up one end and pick up a whole piece of it. If I don't swallow it all at once, I feel like "pieces" get stuck in my mouth and I have to pick them out. When I asked him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I love giving him head, but this is really starting to get to me. I tried to get him to drink more water, but I haven't noticed a difference. Please, HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• The "sticky" you're talking about is the high levels of fructose in the semen which provides energy for the spermatozoa. If his semen is exceptionally more viscous than any other guy you've ever been involved with, lowering the amount of sugar in his diet would probably decrease the stickiness. Honestly semen should never be watery, or anything less than sticky.

• Report

Sorry for the double post.