What can help "sticky" cum?

Um...well, this is kind of gross... My bf's semen is really "sticky." It is almost like a goo. Like if he cums on me, I can literally pick up one end and pick up a whole piece of it. If I don't swallow it all at once, I feel like "pieces" get stuck in my mouth and I have to pick them out. When I asked him about it, he had no idea what I was talking about.

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? I love giving him head, but this is really starting to get to me. I tried to get him to drink more water, but I haven't noticed a difference. Please, HELP!

Most Helpful Guy

• The "sticky" you're talking about is the high levels of fructose in the semen which provides energy for the spermatozoa. If his semen is exceptionally more viscous than any other guy you've ever been involved with, lowering the amount of sugar in his diet would probably decrease the stickiness. Honestly semen should never be watery, or anything less than sticky.

• Sorry for the double post.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 13

• Drinking some more water may help. (Like HE should drink some more water).

• Actually that's a result of him being healthy rofl. When a man is very healthy his body produces more semen. The semen is actually what causes the gooey texture as you call it. However if you want to limit it the best option is to simply make him ejaculate more lol. His body will quickly deplete his excess reserves and his semen will become more watery.

• He would need to hydrate better, and ease off of carbs and eat more to fruits.

If he does this his come will stop being "sticky" and it'll taste better.

-Deathecutioner

• Semen is not watery. Just to point that out, but avksx already explained the rest perfectly.

• And the problem is?

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 7

• Sounds pretty much like what I am use to seeing and tasting.

• All the come I've seen, from only three guys but lots of it, is exactly like that. It's always sticky and kinda stringy. I don't have any problem with that. Hey, it's cum!

• fry it then eat it :) I've always wondered what would happen.. probbaly just evaporate though, be cool if it cooked like an egg...

or put it on a muffin and eat it :) Mmm mmm icing

• woah I wouldn't let him come in my mouth if I was you lolz

atleast not untill he changed his diet like all the fellas said :D

• Cum is sticky by its nature.

More from Girls
2