Wife wants to watch porn while having sex?

actually my wife always wants to watch porn when we are having sex is it that I ain't enough

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've done it, and I'm not attracted to anyone other than my boyfriend at all. Seeing sex, and done by professionals, helps you get in the mood. It has nothing to do with how good either of you are, because honestly she's probably going to picture you and her doing whatever's going on in the movie anyway.

• Yep. Usually it's not very comfortable for the girl for a while, but if your wife is the exception, more power to you both.

• Ya that can be the reason one more thing is the p**** of virgin gal is very tight cause we have been married a month ago and we are having prob in inserting **** in sum positions

• Basically, she gets to feel like a porn star.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 2

• It's because your marriage has gotten all screwed up somehow. I don't think either of you are enough for the other one anymore.

• emmmm strange. some people do this but I don't think think it's right as sex should be between two people and two people only.

• I thought there were only two people. I didn't think that the people on screen magically transport into the room.Oh, you mean between two people with nothing extra? Yeah, so no adult DVDs? Or you can even listening to the sounds of people having sex. No toy like vibrators, because it should only be about the people, and toys are a substitute. And no oils, because it should be natural. No lingerie to distract. No silk sheets. No sheets. No bed.Yes, two people on the floor only.

• I m comfortable if she is fantasizing bout me not sum one else

• Well if your comfortable with it than go ahead with it. I personally wouldn like it. I know of couples who do it

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!