'How many strokes does it take to get to the center of ' an orgasm?

Really, was wondering approximately how many times you typically move in & out before climaxing?Count next time & respond anonymously.

Sorry if I offended anyone.. the joke was a take off from a tootsie pop commercial- From the 80's . Just came out that way... The reason I was asking is, I have never had sex, & I just wondered how many times you have to stroke before you finish.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends really. I remember one girlfriend where I simply touched my d*** to her puss and she orgasmed. I also remember one girl that took A LOT of sex and clit stimulation for her to FINALLY orgasm. There is no set number, because no girl is the same. However I've only had 2 girls actually orgasm strictly from me stroking in and out alone. The other girls required me to stimulate them almost throughout the sex. I'm actually quite certain judging from trying to finger 5 of them to an orgasm that many girls don't even have a G-spot. I hope that helped.

• .... Is it destracting to have to stimulate them & have regular intercourse? Also , how do you support you body if you are using your hands on as well.. Actually, I alway wondered how guys keep themselves propped up while using there hands on girls, when they are lying on top of them.

• Well obviously you need to work out to hold your body up with one arm effectively. However having to stimulate a girl is just something well expected lol. Most guys know girls need that kind of stimulation to get full pleasure. Despite girls can do it on their own it's just like a handjob for guys. It feels better being stimulated from a hand not of your own body lol. The difference is very obvious. Again I hope this helped.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't have a girlfriend to try it on right now...would you like to volunteer for me for the sake of the experiment?

• Wtf?

• Show Older
    • That was not the question. :-)

• "That was not the question w sin response to Camilus - these comment box' are unpredictable - enough to complain about, were this site not for free. :-)

• well it doesn't really matter on how many strokes you do, it is how you touch it and feel it...

• I know - I mean I don't KNOW, but I get your meaning - but I was curious none the less. :-)

• it depends on how good you are

• Does that mean that if you are better it requires more or less?

• I'm not doing this... but I would guess about 1000.

• A 1000? nobody likes a show off. I'm not gonna count either though I can't do two things at once

• Show Older
    • Lol then must be doing something wrong

• No, about 20-30 min... climax 2-3 times over a couple of hours 3rd one is hard to get. Probably the reason why I can't climax during the cowgirl, or a blow job..

What Girls Said 2

• i works at spencers and we actually sell a ring that goes around his member and counts thrustsjust a heads up lol

• Seriously? ha, ha. I guess that is like those pacers you hook up to count how many step you take throughout the day. Oh, well good.... At least I a not the only one who wants to know.Thanks!

• i know what you mean! I've never had sex either and I was wondering about that too :)

• Ha, ha. Funny, how no one seems to know. :-)

• Yea...i mean I can imagine it depends on the girl. and the guy. but they should be able to tell like what the "average" is, shouldnt they?

• That's what I'm saying. Just an idea - like even for the 'most' or the 'least' amount. ;)