Do guys like pussy's with big lips?

I always thought my p**** lips were quite big, but I was curious and googled some pics and now in comparison mine aren't all that big at all! But I have always been a bit self-conscious about it, can you tell me if it is a turn-off for a guy to be with a girl with larger p**** lips?

:) I am 5'9 so relatively tall I guess?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The most attractive women are 5'9" tall. I've seen some rather long and extended labia minora. I find it rather exciting knowing those lips are about to engulf me.

• Very funny thanks for giving me a giggle!

What Guys Said 10

• Well I like a girl who is nice and robust in every way. I wouldn't quite describe it like you do, but having a good... well... how shall I put this. I don't know. It's certainly nice to have firm and full features down there, and everywhere else.

• 55d

Some do some don't I do more lick and suck on.

• i love larger p**** lips. my ex had large lips. I loved going down on her.

• hey why are you so worried bout da treasure you hv .wit me big p**** lips ar a serious turn.u see nt evrygal hs those thy wrk wonders during sex babe big up you are da 1

• well I am a guy and I think that if a guy likes you for you and then that won't matter...

I m very attracted to big pussy lips I'm not huge I like to think I have a penis that's proportional to my body but I love to eat pussy and the bigger the pussy and pussy lips is so sexy yummy

• once its tight inside it all gud big are small giv me.

• it doesn't matter at all a long labia isn't a problem at all

• That's why. Tall girls usually have bigger lips. My ex was 5'10" and she had huge lips!

• Are you tall? I LOVE big p**** lips. long and wide. yum yum.

What Girls Said 2