How do you tell your partner you have chlamydia?

how would you tell your partner (boy) you got chlamydia from them? and how would you react?

Updates:
let me say that I'm very calm person and I'm a lover not a fighter, consider me pathetic

Most Helpful Opinion

• You got chlamydia from your boyfriend and you're worried about how he'll react? Am I missing something? WTF, why aren't you p*ssed?

I go to great measures to protect my partners; so, I'm just going to say it's pretty much a given that I would not give my partner a STD. Now, if I found out she gave me an STD, before I told my ex-girlfriend anything, I'd first report her to the public health authority; so, she would have to give names of all the people she may have infected. After that was finished, I'd tell her thanks for the clap you filthy tramp; I just hope the STDs end with the antibiotics. I'd also let her know in not so kind words that she would never have another chance to give me a STD, and that we could not continue being friends.

• Well what if he didn't know he had it?

• Show Older
    • I'm not trying to scare you. I want you to get an HIV test in 3 months and another in 7 months. You're not in the HIV clear just yet. It could take 7 months for your body to build up enough HIV antibody to get a true negitive test. Please, do this.

• Yeah, I was planning on it. Thank you