Big penis vs. little penis

I just started a new relationship with this guy and this guy has a small penis. My last boyfriend had a big penis and I never had problems when having sex. but with my former boyfriend I don't feel as happy. I don't reach orgasm most of the time and sometimes my vagina dries out really fast. what should I do?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think size does matter. What matters is the time you spent with him in bed and satisfying each other one or another way. I hope his penis length is sufficient to make you a women. Better help him to know you better in bed. What makes you arouse. What you want from him in bed. And I am sure he can perform better than your ex. And most important forget about ur ex. And never compare both of them. You left ur ex and accepted new boyfriend becoz there are something good in ur new bf. Hope this guy help you what ever you want. All the best.

What Guys Said 3

I love little tiny rectum wreckers.
    www.comichacksguide.com/.../...-dick-funny-lol.jpg

• Can you try reaching down to touch yourself while he is inside you? Stimulating your clitoris will help you stay wet, perhaps, and to achieve orgasm. Or, better yet, ask him to lift up a little, to grind against you a little more... he should be able to achieve the same result...

• Hmm sounds to me that you have a "stretched" pussy. The best thing for you to do is do some kegels to re tighten your pelvic muscle.

• Hear*

• In physical terms it isn't stretched, but in medical terms the muscle is relaxed. The only reason why people in the medical world don't tell you this is because it is not something women want to here...

• Hahaha that's so funny ...how can you say someone has a streched p**** ...

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• Penis size has nothing to do with how good he is in bed or if you can or can not achieve orgasm or not.Skill is what makes the difference and separates the good from the bad.Perhaps teaching him what you like would help