Big penis vs. little penis

I just started a new relationship with this guy and this guy has a small penis. My last boyfriend had a big penis and I never had problems when having sex. but with my former boyfriend I don't feel as happy. I don't reach orgasm most of the time and sometimes my vagina dries out really fast. what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think size does matter. What matters is the time you spent with him in bed and satisfying each other one or another way. I hope his penis length is sufficient to make you a women.

Better help him to know you better in bed. What makes you arouse. What you want from him in bed. And I am sure he can perform better than your ex. And most important forget about ur ex. And never compare both of them. You left ur ex and accepted new boyfriend becoz there are something good in ur new bf. Hope this guy help you what ever you want. All the best.