Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Does the back of your thong or g string sticking out a little "by mistake" tun a guy on?

AND for girls, how can you let it show without making it look really obvious that your trying to show it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I really don't like it sticking out the top of jeans or w/e. It doesn't turn me on. What does turn me on is getting a chance to peek at her undies when she sits in a short skirt. Now that's what I call getting turn on. Lol! Maybe because I think sometimes girls don't realize it shows some times, and some times they do know but let it be. But to purposely open their legs wider than what's modest I wouldn't like. It's just sexy as heck when a girl crosses her legs or sits down and suddenly you get a peek at her very colorful undies cause he skirt is so short, especially those stringy hemmed jean ones that are soo hott!

What Guys Said 6

• i think that's absolutely hot. especially if she's dressed up very professional like.

• It's a great turn on and I think you should definitely find a way to make it stick out a tad bit above your jeans, while also having it covered by your shirt most of the time.

• if it is me and my girl friend yea but in a crowed or public place no

• OH yeah! its so sexy! I'm not gonna lie, I always get a huge boner when I see a nice thong on a good looking girl like that!

• It can be incredible sexy to some guys. To others, it may not.

Personally, I take a look or two but what runs through my mind is "what a slut" even if the girl isn't. I like classy and I've asked my girlfriend and my female friends to pull their pants on occasion.

It does draw a lot of attention and a lot of guys will like it because it is revealing but still leaves a little mystery to the mind.

What Girls Said 1

• From a girls point of view we would think your just a little bit of a whore. That's so wrong.