Guys: getting her wet from just kissing?

making out with your girl. then you start fingering her. but just as you begin to finger her, you realize she's already pretty wet from the kissing.

guys don't find that weird? does it make the girl seem like she's just really inexperienced? that barely anything will get her excited?

or do guys just get really happy knowing that they've already gotten their girl wet?

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact of the matter is the biggest sex organ you have isn't between your legs but rather quite a bit higher. If I'm kissing a girl and she is getting wet I find this flattering as well as exciting as it indicates that she is comfortable with me, likes what I'm doing and is anticipating more, so in this sense I find it very erotic as well as flattering, the wetter she is the more excited I get, as I am a big giver in the intimate department, in that the more pleasure I give her the better I feel.