• Ask
  • myTake

How do women really feel about male ejaculation?

You would think by now I would know the answer to this but I don't. So what I am curious about is if there is a general attitude amongst most women... Show More

Thanks everyone, I'm sure there are women that think that it is gross but I sort of thought that most have more of a positive view of it, albeit maybe not quit as positive as yours michelle3685. :)

Most Helpful Opinion

• Honestly, when I was younger and new to the whole sexual experience, it kind of grossed me out. We don't feel it when you ejaculate inside us -- well, at least I don't. But, then it comes pouring out & I was kind of grossed out. But, now I am in a new relationship and older and its pretty much a turn on now. It just is part of how excited he is for me, so that's a turn on.

• Oh, thanks so much for giving me "Best Answer". I wasn't expecting that since I said I was kind of grossed out at the beginning! I'm glad my views have changed because it is so natural and damn sexy if you really care about the person.

What Girls Said 5

• Cum?Give it to me,the more the better!I so love seeing it spurting out of a guys hard cock,it's a real turn-on.The only thing better is being the one making it come out.

• i think its a turn on when he come onmy chest or in my mouth.

• its a turn on till you gotta clean up eww

• Lol... definitely a case for some FemDom!

• I think its completely natural and a turn on too;)

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

0/2500