How do women really feel about male ejaculation?

You would think by now I would know the answer to this but I don't. So what I am curious about is if there is a general attitude amongst most women... Show More

Thanks everyone, I'm sure there are women that think that it is gross but I sort of thought that most have more of a positive view of it, albeit maybe not quit as positive as yours michelle3685. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, when I was younger and new to the whole sexual experience, it kind of grossed me out. We don't feel it when you ejaculate inside us -- well, at least I don't. But, then it comes pouring out & I was kind of grossed out. But, now I am in a new relationship and older and its pretty much a turn on now. It just is part of how excited he is for me, so that's a turn on.

• Oh, thanks so much for giving me "Best Answer". I wasn't expecting that since I said I was kind of grossed out at the beginning! I'm glad my views have changed because it is so natural and damn sexy if you really care about the person.