How do women really feel about male ejaculation?

You would think by now I would know the answer to this but I don't. So what I am curious about is if there is a general attitude amongst most women about cum? Such as, is it gross, a turn on, or something that just happens?

Thanks everyone, I'm sure there are women that think that it is gross but I sort of thought that most have more of a positive view of it, albeit maybe not quit as positive as yours michelle3685. :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Honestly, when I was younger and new to the whole sexual experience, it kind of grossed me out. We don't feel it when you ejaculate inside us -- well, at least I don't. But, then it comes pouring out & I was kind of grossed out. But, now I am in a new relationship and older and its pretty much a turn on now. It just is part of how excited he is for me, so that's a turn on.

• Oh, thanks so much for giving me "Best Answer". I wasn't expecting that since I said I was kind of grossed out at the beginning! I'm glad my views have changed because it is so natural and damn sexy if you really care about the person.

• Cum?Give it to me,the more the better!I so love seeing it spurting out of a guys hard cock,it's a real turn-on.The only thing better is being the one making it come out.

• i think its a turn on when he come onmy chest or in my mouth.

• its a turn on till you gotta clean up eww

• Lol... definitely a case for some FemDom!

• I think its completely natural and a turn on too;)

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!