What does giving head mean to girls?

I'm curious do you daydream about doing it to a guy you like? What does it mean to you in terms of a relationship, is it something you enjoy, how do you feel about guys asking for it?

Most Helpful Girl

• i wouldn't say I particularly daydream about it...but I definitely think about. in terms of a relationship, I wouldn't say I needed to be in one to give head...i've given head to guys on one night stands because sometimes it just happens. giving head can be a pleasant or not so pleasant experience...for me personally its not something I necessarily enjoy doing but I don't have a problem doing it. I've never had a guy ask me to give him head it always just happens. I think it would be kind of awkward to be asked to give someone head...just my opinion though.

• Indeed it would! Totally preposterous in fact.

Ahh--- excuse me miss, would you be -- ahh -- interested in -- ahh -- performing fellatio on --- ahh -- me? N-no? Oh ok. Sorry for asking!