Did you play sex games when you were a kid?

I was just wondering when everyone started playing sex games like doctor, or 7 min in heaven. How old were ya? Did you ever get caught? How bout... Show More

Doctor, age 6 with the girl next door same age. Dare, 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle 12 or so Jr High. I did get caught. Playing with twin girls when I was 10 got caught naked together.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have a picture of my fiancé and I playing naked; I guess we were like 5 or 6. Our parents are close friends; so, we played together a lot as kids. We were too young to know anything about sex. We just preferred to play naked. Every chance we got, we would sneak off and strip.

We grew out of playing naked. I remember when we were a little older (8 or 9); she wanted me to kiss her liked they kissed in soap operas. LOL!

That's so funny to think about. Especially today, she's out with the moms being fitted for her wedding dress.

• Thats so awesome! Congrats to you both! That's a great story too. haha. So awesome when people fall in love with people they grew up around!

• Show Older
    • Nice a true love story. Good Luck and Congratulations!

• Thank you very much for both the congratulations and best answer. Yeah, it is kind of like a love story, a love story with a very very slow beganning. I wish it would have started quickly. I framed the naked picture and put it on top of my dresser.