• Ask
  • myTake

Did you play sex games when you were a kid?

I was just wondering when everyone started playing sex games like doctor, or 7 min in heaven. How old were ya? Did you ever get caught? How bout... Show More

Doctor, age 6 with the girl next door same age. Dare, 7 minutes in heaven and spin the bottle 12 or so Jr High. I did get caught. Playing with twin girls when I was 10 got caught naked together.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have a picture of my fiancĂ© and I playing naked; I guess we were like 5 or 6. Our parents are close friends; so, we played together a lot as kids. We were too young to know anything about sex. We just preferred to play naked. Every chance we got, we would sneak off and strip. We grew out of playing naked. I remember when we were a little older (8 or 9); she wanted me to kiss her liked they kissed in soap operas. LOL!That's so funny to think about. Especially today, she's out with the moms being fitted for her wedding dress.

• Thats so awesome! Congrats to you both! That's a great story too. haha. So awesome when people fall in love with people they grew up around!

• Show Older
    • Nice a true love story. Good Luck and Congratulations!

• Thank you very much for both the congratulations and best answer. Yeah, it is kind of like a love story, a love story with a very very slow beganning. I wish it would have started quickly. I framed the naked picture and put it on top of my dresser.

What Girls Said 4

• Uh.. doctor and show and tell at age 9. haha. mostly an excuse to get to see the boys and to have them touch me. haha When I was like 11 or 12 played 7 minutes and spin the bottle. Nothing like coming out of the closet totally blushing.

• Sounds like we had the exact same experiences

• When I was in gr 1 my friends and I used to run around and kiss boys. In gr 4 to maybe gr 6 or 7, we used to play truth or dare at school during recess when it was too cold to go outside or it was raining. At birthday parties when I was like 12 or 13, we'd do spin the bottle or 7 minutes and heaven. I kissed boys, and once I went in the closet with a boy I liked and we made out. I never got caught.

• yah , I used to play doctor you know how it goes ...i never played 7 mins in heaven or spin the bottle .

• With a friend ( she was 9 or 10) I was too. We would play boyfriend and girlfriend, we would just act it out. Never got caught. We only kissed. I realize now it was awful kissing.

What Guys Said 3

• lol at age 8 I played "doctor" with my friends little sister. We did the whole you show me yours I'll show you mine and we took off our clothes and played with each other. She touched, felt, and played with my penis and I touched and rubbed her vagina. I was doing something right too, because she loved me rubbing her lol.

• Did the Dr. thing with a couple of girls in the neighborhood at 6-7. Played spin-the-bottle ... alot, now that I think of it, from 11-13. Truth-or-dare a few times when I was 13-14.Never heard of 7 minutes. How's that one work?