• Ask
  • myTake

Am I stupid for grabbing my best friend's girlfriend's butt during my sophomore year?

am I really stupid for grabbing my best friend zeck's girlfriends ass during my sophomore year?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Only in the right context. If you're in a public place, no. But if you're watching a movie with her on the couch, go for it.

• Ok, but was if she was like about to curl up on the couch and her butt is sticking out, should I just stick my hand out and grab her squishy butt?

What Girls Said 6

• well he probably won't like you for a while or a long while for doing that. until then, refrain from doing that.

• yes

• YES! Not only would that offend her but also might her your friend mad at you!

• Well boii it depends how good of friends ur if you guys just became friends thaan no! but if you hve been friends for a while theen mayb if you best friends suure...

• Well its just that her butt looked soooo hot today jiggling back and forth and I've known her since freshmen year or last year. I really wanna grab or squeeze her squishy butt.

• Ohh..well its just why would you wanna ruin a friendship with this guy over a girl's butt?

• Time to move on...

• just a little

• It wasent my fault though. my friend sarah anderson grabbed my hand and made my hand grab jessica jones's butt. my hand grabbed both of her butt cheeks.

• Well then that's different explain that to her

What Guys Said 3

• If she likes it you're awesome. If she doesn't you are beyond redemption.

• I think she might like me grabbing her squishy butt cause I did the same to my other chick friend riley fritz when she wore her black tight jogging pants and her butt jiggled and I grabbed her squishy butt.

• Show Older
    • I will man. so I wanted to ask you if it is a good idea for me to walk behind her if she is at my house wearing her gray tight jogging pants and her butt is jiggling back and forth and I go up behind her and I either grab or squeeze her squishy butt.

• Sure why not.

• Were they dating at the time?If the answer is "yes", then yes.If the answer is "no", then no.

• Well I don't think so cause my best chick friend jessica jones, the girl I ass grabbed, was dating my best tyler thompson, so no they weren't dating at the time.

• If it happened so long ago, why does it matter?

• I dunno. it just happened I guess.