Do other girls moaning turn you on?

I came out of the shower and met my boyfriend in my bedroom. I could clearly hear "some" girl moaning while having sex with my brother in the next room.

I asked my boyfriend if her moaning turned him on and he said yes. ((This grossed me out rather than turn me on, I don't know I guess that it was the imaginary of my brother having sex))

So my question to men are, even if you have a girlfriend does hearing another girl moan turn you on? If so why?

Ladies, does this turn you on too? If so or if not then why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct answer is -- well -- the tactful answer for your boyfriend is no, even if it's a yes. Guys of that age pretty much want to do every cute girl they see, and they have little interest in other people's feelings, so put those two things together and that's what happened.

• My boyfriend is 32 years old.

• I'm guessing you two are American, so you have no idea that men can actually be respectable and decent.

• Bear in mind that maybe I have a skewed perspective from too much American TV. But I am still skeptical.