• Ask
  • myTake

Do other girls moaning turn you on?

I came out of the shower and met my boyfriend in my bedroom. I could clearly hear "some" girl moaning while having sex with my brother in the next... Show More

Ladies, does this turn you on too? If so or if not then why?

Most Helpful Opinion

• The correct answer is -- well -- the tactful answer for your boyfriend is no, even if it's a yes. Guys of that age pretty much want to do every cute girl they see, and they have little interest in other people's feelings, so put those two things together and that's what happened.

• My boyfriend is 32 years old.

• Show Older
    • I'm guessing you two are American, so you have no idea that men can actually be respectable and decent.

• Bear in mind that maybe I have a skewed perspective from too much American TV. But I am still skeptical.

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's a natural instinct that men are turned on by a girls moans.

• Yes. Lets me know she's havin a good time. No screaming though please. That's a turn off.

• Yea I love hearing a girl talking softly or moaning. That is a big turn on to me.

• Yes, just hearing it makes me Horney ass hell. I don't know why, maybe because I think of that pleasurable feeling she gets

• Yeah, definitly. Passionate moaning lets ur boyfriend know ur loving w/e it is he's doing 2 u. plus its just hot

• I think you misread the question

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. hearing anyone have sex is hot.

PS: dont' ask you boyfriend questions you don't REALLY want a straight answer to.

• Well said...

And you are right about hearing it... once in a while, I can hear it while in a hotel from the room next door. Incredible turn-on. And you can imagine whoever you want next door while listening!

• Yes.

Any sound related to sex turns me on,even if it's another chick moaning

And there's nothing wrong with him for being turned on by that

I think you weren't turned on cause it involved your brother,where as guys,don't and won't imagine another guy,just the girl

0/2500