Do other girls moaning turn you on?

I came out of the shower and met my boyfriend in my bedroom. I could clearly hear "some" girl moaning while having sex with my brother in the next room.

I asked my boyfriend if her moaning turned him on and he said yes. ((This grossed me out rather than turn me on, I don't know I guess that it was the imaginary of my brother having sex))

So my question to men are, even if you have a girlfriend does hearing another girl moan turn you on? If so why?

Ladies, does this turn you on too? If so or if not then why?

Most Helpful Guy

• The correct answer is -- well -- the tactful answer for your boyfriend is no, even if it's a yes. Guys of that age pretty much want to do every cute girl they see, and they have little interest in other people's feelings, so put those two things together and that's what happened.

What Guys Said 5

• I think it's a natural instinct that men are turned on by a girls moans.

• Yes, just hearing it makes me Horney ass hell. I don't know why, maybe because I think of that pleasurable feeling she gets

• Yes. Lets me know she's havin a good time. No screaming though please. That's a turn off.

• Yea I love hearing a girl talking softly or moaning. That is a big turn on to me.

• Yeah, definitly. Passionate moaning lets ur boyfriend know ur loving w/e it is he's doing 2 u. plus its just hot

• I think you misread the question

What Girls Said 2

• Yes.

Any sound related to sex turns me on,even if it's another chick moaning

And there's nothing wrong with him for being turned on by that

I think you weren't turned on cause it involved your brother,where as guys,don't and won't imagine another guy,just the girl

• Yeah. hearing anyone have sex is hot.

PS: dont' ask you boyfriend questions you don't REALLY want a straight answer to.

• Well said...

And you are right about hearing it... once in a while, I can hear it while in a hotel from the room next door. Incredible turn-on. And you can imagine whoever you want next door while listening!