• Ask
  • myTake

I want to have sex but I'm nervous.

I know its going to hurt, and I'm insecure about myself as is. My boy friend isn't a virgin, but I am. I guess I'm really afraid of doing something wrong, or that he doesn't like. What do I do?Please don't comment saying how if I'm nervous, I'm not ready.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Everyone is different. For my one friend, she said it didn't hurt at all and felt amazing. For my other friend, she said it hurt so much she had to stop (not to scare you!). Being nervous though can make you tighten your vaginal muscles which will make it hurt, as well as being nervous will also make it harder for you to get turned on, therefore you won't be wet enough and you may not expand enough to fit his penis-another reason it hurts for a lot of first timers. Just make sure you communicate with your boyfriend the whole time and talk to him about it first, tell him that you're nervous and he has to be gentle and go slow. Trust me once you get past the first time, it will only get better!

What Guys Said 3

• Yea I'm with feelingFrisky. I know I like to please the girl. And if she was a virgin, I would want to please her and make her feel comfortable. So he will probably help you out and try and make you feel good.

• If you're really nervous, don't have sex. Wait until you're fully prepared emotionally and mentally.Your boyfriend will sense your nervousness, and it'll be a lousy experience for both of you. The more relaxed both of you are, the better the experience will be.

• Most guys want to please a girl sexually. Your virginity should make him feel motvated to please you. Try not to be nervous, and just follow his lead. You will be less nervous as the experience unfolds. Relax, and let him do what he wants. Show pleasure when he makes you feel good. That act in itself will relax you, and make you more confident.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm not going to say that if you nervous you shoudnt. But if your insecure with your body why show it to someone else. You need to love yourself first. And you also need to talk to him about it. Tall him exactally how you feel. That you are nervous about doing something. Wrong. And if he truly loves you than he will help you through it.

• Its normal and natural to be nervous. It doesn't really hurt, just more of a discomfort. If he cares for you he won't expect anything. Most guys are just happy to have a warm moist hole to stick it in! Just try to relax and enjoy the experience.Oh yeah, make sure he wears protection. :)