Why does he keep tabs on me?

If you are just booty call. Is it normal for a guy to keep tabs on you. For instance this guy told me he went to my house to see me and my roommate answered and said I wasn't there when really I was. To see if maybe I was lying or sneaking out. But I didn't fall for his trap. Why does he care if he is getting what he wants.? We are not emotionally involved

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Apparently only one of you was not emotionally involved. Either that or someone made a lasting impression in that booty call, lol! He definitely wants you to himself. I would ask him about the visit. Say like my roommate said you stopped by, did you need something. Based on his response and reaction, you can gauge how he feels about you. If he is taking it past booty call then I would cut the cords and not do much with him. Be forward with him or he is not going to get the picture. Booty call equals no drama. The minute it has drama then the booty call has been violated.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't go for another booty call. He is, as you say, emotionally involved.

What Girls Said 3

• It sucks, but guys can be possessive even in a situation like that. It could be that he wants you to only be his booty call.

• You are not emotionally involved. He's a little bit unstable. And just so you know stalking is illegal in all 50 states. Who drives to someone's house after they said they weren't home just to see. Especially! When you are NOT in a relationship? Call him out and say that you weren't home your roommate was and didn't hear the doorbell but saw you drive off. Ask him why he would stop by when you told him you weren't home. Id be curious to hear what he has to say.

• Maybe he wants more do you.