He likes seeing guys penetrate me? but wouldn't have sex with another girl? Why?

My boyfriend said he could never see himself having intercourse with another girl because he loves me a lot. But 3 months ago we had a 3sum with a guy and he got turned on seeing me banged and wouldn't mind doing this again. Can someone explain?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The reason he wouldn't have sex with another girl is because you're the only one he wants and the only one he wants to pleasure. He gets off on YOU so you should be thankful for that because you've very lucky. Obviously, he also likes to see you pleasured by another guy sometime to see how much you enjoy the variety and how the other guy pleasures you. It's not all that bad that he doesn't get jealous of you. I've read often where a lot of men get turned on knowing or seeing their gf's/wives get attention by other men. It makes them proud that they belong to them at the end of the day. They like to see how much their girls enjoy getting pleasured by another guy as well as how much she pleasures him at the same time. I think that can be a huge turn-on. You're also very lucky that he's not a jealous boyfriend because some guys even get jealous on little things like when their girls dress really hot when they know other guys will be around. My girlfriend told me girls like to look and feel hot even when in the presence of other guys and having a boyfriend doesn't change that. If you really enjoyed the 3-some yourself, and it appears the extra guy was for just for you, that means neither are gay. If you want to enjoy that again sometime when your bf's in the mood, then why not? It all has to do with getting enjoyment and no one is getting hurt.

What Guys Said 5

• Watching a guy screw you is his thing. Screwing another girl, isn't.Seems simple enough.

• It can be real hot for some guys. I love my girlfriend very much and she loves me at least as much. At a party not that long ago, during a game we were playing, some guy that had his eyes on her got to kiss her quite deeply as it turned out. He lucked out again later on and during another long kiss he practically got to make out with her. When we left the party at a prearranged time, we were both turned on immensely. This kind of thing had never entered our minds before that night. Since then, whenever we talk about that night it always turns us on and we always end up doing something sexual. Some day soon we want to take that a a step further and she's all game. I have no desire for other girls and she doesn't want me to. She's cute and hot and I'm not going to lie, it is a turn on watching her get attention and enjoying it and that pleases me enough. If you liked it that's great. If you didn't, well then that's something you need to talk over more with your bf.

• i think its weird that any dude would want to watch his girl get f***ed. Some dudes like that but most I would say dont. Did you enjoy it is the question at hand. And I am not talking about the I liked it cause he liked it. Did you truly like it?

• I can't explain this phenomenon because men that like to pimp out their girlfriends and watch the other guy screw them have some kind of mental disorder.

• I did the same thing. It's hot. I enjoyed watching what she enjoyed and what he did, and how he did things vs me. At the end of the day, you're still his... it's a hot concept.

What Girls Said 4

• Just be happy that he only wants you and that he likes seeing you enjoy yourself. Some guys get jealous at the least little thing and here he lets you get pleased by another guy and you get please both guys at the same time. I wouldn't complain if I were you. That sounds like a win-win situation to me.

• Honestly, I can't imagine how any man who claims to love you would be okay with the idea of another man using you sexually. It makes no sense at all to me.

• sounds like he's bi or gay.

• He is bi

• He likes watching BOTH of them = BI

• Right, how does that make him bi? He just enjoys seeing her get pleasured and him enjoying pleasuring her. He also enjoys watching her pleasure him. How do you read any bi stuff in there? If there was, she'd been able to tell.

• How does that make him bi?

• Show Older