• Ask
  • myTake

Should I let my boyfriend touch my breast?

We are together for like 1 year and few months, and just recently he asked me if he could touch my breast? - he said he would only touch, because he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't understand why this is a big deal. I've been dating my boyfriend for six months and I let him squeeze and caress my breasts, lick and suck my nipples, finger me while I suck his cock, f*** me silly in any position, f*** my ass, lick my p**** and combinations of and some more kinky things that I feel may be too much for your ears.VERDICT: You are either- lying about your age. extremely sexually repressed.Usually I would say in similar but less extremely prudish situations for you to only do what makes you comfortable and take your time. But frankly, you need a good f***. Therefore, go for it hun. Start slow but FOR GODS SAKE START. Also, if you are twelve, don't let any boys touch your boobies till you're at least 15.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• I think by this point you should let him touch your breast, and even your p****, by this point. You should even be letting him kiss and lick your p****. So I would say let him.

• absolutely not. you will grow hair on your palms and grow up to be a bag lady if you do this horrible thing.Ok, that was sarcasm. Go for it. Harmless fun, you can't get pregnant or an STD from a grope.

What Girls Said 4

• My Dear,Do what you are comfortable with.Don't rush it if you are not ready.At the end it is your body and it is your choice.

• yall have been togehter a year and are still awkard around each other like that? damn.. if you feel comfortable about it then let him..

• my boyfriend likes to suck on my breasts. he is infatuated with them. I take it as a compliment. and typically, things heat up and I end up on top of him kissing him with his hand in my pants or me grinding on his groin. it can be fun. you should let him.

What They Said On Facebook