Should I let my boyfriend touch my breast?

We are together for like 1 year and few months, and just recently he asked me if he could touch my breast? - he said he would only touch, because he has never done it before.. and he would just touch, he will not do anything else.. he said maxi in 1 min, and with clothes on.. what should I do? and ... if he say like that, how would he do it? and in what situation that will happen?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't understand why this is a big deal. I've been dating my boyfriend for six months and I let him squeeze and caress my breasts, lick and suck my nipples, finger me while I suck his cock, f*** me silly in any position, f*** my ass, lick my p**** and combinations of and some more kinky things that I feel may be too much for your ears.

VERDICT: You are either-

lying about your age.

extremely sexually repressed.

Usually I would say in similar but less extremely prudish situations for you to only do what makes you comfortable and take your time. But frankly, you need a good f***. Therefore, go for it hun. Start slow but FOR GODS SAKE START.

Also, if you are twelve, don't let any boys touch your boobies till you're at least 15.