Do guys EVER feel used by a girl?

I have often heard, "he was just using me" by girls. Also, I often hear girls tell each other that a guy was just using them. It is not a good feeling to used! My question is whether you guys out there have ever felt used by a girl? I mean more in a sexual sense...not so much if you were buying her stuff. Is it even possible for a guy to feel used for sex or do guys just love it too much to feel used?

The scenario is that this guy & I had crushes on each other but we were both in other relationships. We ended up having a 3 month fling. We never had sex but got to third base (is that the right term?) but ended it the same day that happened because we were both feeling so guilty. I am suddenly worrying that he might feel like I used him -- just wanted to feel his d*** and then end it as I was the one that kind of ended it. That wasn't my intention but now I am worried since we are still friends. So, help me out guys. Could he feel used or is that just impossible (seems like it would be impossible from everything I read on here!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I felt pretty used with my ex-wife, she went and convinced me to move completely away from my family, cheated on me, told me she was cheating on me and wasn't going to stop, got pregnant by another guy, and then left me for him with both the kids, and only then decided about a year later that the baby daddy decided he would be a man, and then took both the boys away from me, now she is my ex (gratefully) and is collecting my child support so she can smoke. So all in all I would say yes I felt pretty used.