What does semen taste like?

it doesn't look like it would taste good at all so why swallow?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a question to ask your girl. Everything in it depends.The taste depends. It depends on the guy and it depends on what he's been doing that day. Sometimes it doesn't have much of a taste at all, other times it will have a bit of an undefined taste.. I still haven't figured out what exactly it depends on, maybe what he ate or when the last time he came was.. Anyway, if he comes in your mouth, you'll taste it even if you don't swallow, it touches your tongue :D and, for me, it's harder to spit it all out, if I swallow it it's gone in seconds. As for why I even let him - well, I personally would not let any guy do it. But my boyfriend who I love and with whom I've been with for months now and slept with uncountable times- I know how much he loves it and I'm really used to his taste now and everything that I don't mind the tiniest bit anymore so it's either make him happier and get rid of it quick and easy or not make him happier and work harder to get rid of it after (it's easier then wiping it of my body f.e.)Why other girls do it - some will do anything to make him happy, some enjoy it (being dominated or smth..), ...

What Girls Said 15

• To me it taste just great. I love to swallow because it shows a guy that I appreciate the fact that he allows me to give him head.I had trouble my first time. I gawked a little but never allowed his semen to spill out of my mouth.Every guy's semen has a different taste. Some of it is just like eating raw oysters, others are a little sweeter tasting.So don't let the looks fool you it tastes great.

• Well it doesn't taste delicious or anything but its okay. Yes sometimes salty, and kind of a little bleachy or soapy maybe, but not too bad. Its not bad for you, and after all the fun and pleasure of getting it to shoot out, I definitely like to just swallow it down. Makes more sense to me than spitting.

• It tastes like glue kinda haha. Sorry that is my best comparison. But much more liquidy and warm

• some guys I've been with have tasted so sour and salty and others not so bad. I swallow because it turns me on and top of it... I think its rude to not swallow. I just have one rule.. kiss me afterwards =)

• My Kinda Girl! It's the intimacy of being one with your partner. Plus it can keep a guys erection going if the lady swallows. I believe it's a psychological thing. When a lady is willing to do what it takes to please a man it's like an act of sacrifice. It's the pinnacle of sensuality. I can understand why you would kiss after.

• Nope, not a snowballer.. only kisses me after I swallow. Just think its rude.. its like.. I am good enough for you to come in my mouth.. but not good enough to kiss afterwards..

• Lol, a snowballer

• Show Older
  • It tastes pretty much like nothing with a litte salt in it.

• if you like salt its ok...

• It taste good. I love it.

• Consuming pineapple juice makes come taste better

• I would never go as far to say it tastes good, It's not repulsive either though. I don't care how much I love my boyfriend, if it were gross I wouldn't. Would you prefer women to spit it back out on you? Just be grateful.

• Well, lets see. Swallowing gets it out of the mouth much quicker than spitting it out. If you just swallow it's quicker and off your tongue. If you wait to spit, it sits there for a while and then you still have to work up saliva to get it off your tongue. Duh.

• It's just like warm salty-ish, thick-ish liquid. I don't *love* the taste of it, but I don't mind it, either. I pretty much always swallow because guys tend to like it, and once I get caught up in the moment I just do it and it's no big deal :o)

• I have a hard time with it. I have to down with a beer of something.

• 23d

Doubles points drnks beer and swallows. You man is one happy lucky guy.

• A girl who drinks beer, awesome! Internet high five!

• It doesn't taste too bad, some girls like it, others don't! Swallowing adds to the mood, as for me personally if a girl spits I think it somewhat ruins the whole passion of the situation.

• 23d

@musicfan, you are absolutely correct. I always swallow what thw wife gives me. If your gonna go down on her do it right swallow everything and make sure her legs wobble when your done. please ladies watch the nails on us bald guys, nail lines hurt for a few days...

• Exactly! Others might disagree but yeah for me, if you give him head, you swallow. That's it. If you're gonna start something, may as well finish it.

• You speak the truth about the mood thing. It really adds to the passionate feel if she swallows. If she spits, it seems... weird. Like she actually never wanted to do him the pleasure of a blowjob in the first place.When a guy goes down on a girl, you never see -him- spit, do you? xD

• it depends on what the man eats for example if a guy eats allot of meat and salty things it has a saltier taste and is gross but if you eat more vegies and fruits its allot sweeter from the natural sugars

• To make the man happy :)and sometimes its fruity (:

• It's not the most delicious thing on earth but at the same time it's not completely repulsive either. I do it because most guys seem to enjoy it when the girl swallows

What Guys Said 7

• its not the taste that is bad really, it usually tastes like pool water I hear, I hear that mainly its the texture that sucks

• COTTON CANDY AND A TOM COLLINS.

• My best friend's girlfriend said that it tastes kind of salty. But, like other people said, it depends on what the guy eats. I do know that it's healthy because it is rich in fiber. That's what I heard at least. If you and your girlfriend are lost and have to survive several days without fiber (like bead), this would be a good alternative for the girl. Do not recommend it for the guy because that's nasty.

• The missus tells me that it can change flavours somewhat dependant on what I eat or drink. She said that it kind of tastes like salty Mushrooms? Don't know if that is true? lol

• Reading this made me gag and almost vomit. My vomit taste like Arby's...

• Ummm... you're a guy... why don't you just try it yourself?It won't kill you!

• What does it mean to be disgasting? Is it like degassing? Is your semen gassy?I don't have gas in my semen.

• If it tasted great there would be no reason to appreciate it when girls do it. Because it is what it is, you know they're doing it for you. That means something.

• I love the taste and only did it with my bf....partly to show appreciation and love....partly cause I know he loves when I do...and partly cause I love the taste. :p