What does semen taste like?

it doesn't look like it would taste good at all so why swallow?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a question to ask your girl. Everything in it depends.

The taste depends. It depends on the guy and it depends on what he's been doing that day. Sometimes it doesn't have much of a taste at all, other times it will have a bit of an undefined taste.. I still haven't figured out what exactly it depends on, maybe what he ate or when the last time he came was.. Anyway, if he comes in your mouth, you'll taste it even if you don't swallow, it touches your tongue :D and, for me, it's harder to spit it all out, if I swallow it it's gone in seconds.

As for why I even let him - well, I personally would not let any guy do it. But my boyfriend who I love and with whom I've been with for months now and slept with uncountable times- I know how much he loves it and I'm really used to his taste now and everything that I don't mind the tiniest bit anymore so it's either make him happier and get rid of it quick and easy or not make him happier and work harder to get rid of it after (it's easier then wiping it of my body f.e.)

Why other girls do it - some will do anything to make him happy, some enjoy it (being dominated or smth..), ...

What Girls Said 19

• It tastes pretty much like nothing with a litte salt in it.

• It doesn't taste too bad, some girls like it, others don't!

Swallowing adds to the mood, as for me personally if a girl spits I think it somewhat ruins the whole passion of the situation.

• You speak the truth about the mood thing. It really adds to the passionate feel if she swallows. If she spits, it seems... weird. Like she actually never wanted to do him the pleasure of a blowjob in the first place.

When a guy goes down on a girl, you never see -him- spit, do you? xD

• Exactly! Others might disagree but yeah for me, if you give him head, you swallow. That's it. If you're gonna start something, may as well finish it.

• @musicfan, you are absolutely correct. I always swallow what thw wife gives me. If your gonna go down on her do it right swallow everything and make sure her legs wobble when your done. please ladies watch the nails on us bald guys, nail lines hurt for a few days...

• some guys I've been with have tasted so sour and salty and others not so bad. I swallow because it turns me on and top of it... I think its rude to not swallow. I just have one rule.. kiss me afterwards =)

• The guys whos were sour and salty, and the ones who are not so bad. would you say its based on what they eat overall, or what they have eaten recently. reason I ask this is because I read that a huge factor to taste of come is the mans diet.

maybe bigger the guys are (more fat) the saltier and sourer it is, and the more healthier the more not so bad, or maybe vice versa

• Nope, not a snowballer.. only kisses me after I swallow. Just think its rude.. its like.. I am good enough for you to come in my mouth.. but not good enough to kiss afterwards..

• My Kinda Girl! It's the intimacy of being one with your partner. Plus it can keep a guys erection going if the lady swallows. I believe it's a psychological thing. When a lady is willing to do what it takes to please a man it's like an act of sacrifice. It's the pinnacle of sensuality. I can understand why you would kiss after.

• It's revolting. Not salty, I don't know how to describe it. But I swallow because my boyfriend likes it and it makes him happy I love him enough to do that, and I like that it can make him happy in both ways. Also he always has squash ready and waiting to get rid of the taste. :)

• It's just like warm salty-ish, thick-ish liquid. I don't *love* the taste of it, but I don't mind it, either. I pretty much always swallow because guys tend to like it, and once I get caught up in the moment I just do it and it's no big deal :o)

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 7

• My best friend's girlfriend said that it tastes kind of salty. But, like other people said, it depends on what the guy eats. I do know that it's healthy because it is rich in fiber. That's what I heard at least. If you and your girlfriend are lost and have to survive several days without fiber (like bead), this would be a good alternative for the girl. Do not recommend it for the guy because that's nasty.

• Ummm... you're a guy... why don't you just try it yourself?

It won't kill you!

• What does it mean to be disgasting? Is it like degassing? Is your semen gassy?

I don't have gas in my semen.

• The missus tells me that it can change flavours somewhat dependant on what I eat or drink. She said that it kind of tastes like salty Mushrooms? Don't know if that is true? lol

• If it tasted great there would be no reason to appreciate it when girls do it. Because it is what it is, you know they're doing it for you. That means something.

• I love the taste and only did it with my bf....partly to show appreciation and love....partly cause I know he loves when I do...and partly cause I love the taste. :p

• Reading this made me gag and almost vomit. My vomit taste like Arby's...

More from Guys
2