What does semen taste like?

it doesn't look like it would taste good at all so why swallow?

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a question to ask your girl. Everything in it depends.

The taste depends. It depends on the guy and it depends on what he's been doing that day. Sometimes it doesn't have much of a taste at all, other times it will have a bit of an undefined taste.. I still haven't figured out what exactly it depends on, maybe what he ate or when the last time he came was.. Anyway, if he comes in your mouth, you'll taste it even if you don't swallow, it touches your tongue :D and, for me, it's harder to spit it all out, if I swallow it it's gone in seconds.

As for why I even let him - well, I personally would not let any guy do it. But my boyfriend who I love and with whom I've been with for months now and slept with uncountable times- I know how much he loves it and I'm really used to his taste now and everything that I don't mind the tiniest bit anymore so it's either make him happier and get rid of it quick and easy or not make him happier and work harder to get rid of it after (it's easier then wiping it of my body f.e.)

Why other girls do it - some will do anything to make him happy, some enjoy it (being dominated or smth..), ...