Girls does it hurt to be kicked in the vagina?

I've always thought that girls don't experience pain from being kicked there, because the ovaries are protected and the vagina is pretty much... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it does, haha. I've had it happen on accident and laid on the floor for several minutes afterward with a cup of ice between my legs. Heavy solid objects flying into one's pubic bone doesn't feel very good. And I imagine it would be much worse if it was a purposeful kick with real force behind it. I'd liken it to getting hit really hard in any bony area. Like getting punched in the jaw, except in your crotch, hahaha. Sure there's SOME padding to cushion the blow, but it still hurts no matter what because there are so many nerves there, and I ended up with a gnarly bruise. I don't bruise very easily either.

• Very nice lol

• Haha, thanks. I can see the humor in it now, because I imagine it was hilarious to see me rolling around on the floor with that cup of ice between my legs, but it wasn't so humorous at the time. =P