• Ask
  • myTake

Handjobs!

best way to give them? my boyfriend always stops me and does it himself..i do it pretty fast but I have pretty weak wrists and it hurts after a while.. don't think I'm doing it right

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like giving blow jobs and hand jobs. What I do is focus on his response to what I'm doing. I watch the look on his face, I can tell if he is enjoying it or if I'm not doing it quite right. Your wrists will gain strength as you do it more, so keep going and watch the pleasure on his face to keep you into it. It's nice to help someone feel nice.I like to blow lightly on the tip of his penis before I start, then I mix sensations like twisting my plm and adding saliva to get things a little slippery. The wetter the better things feel for him, so remember that it's ok if things get a little messy.

What Guys Said 2

• Check out handjobadvice.com link

• The main thing about giving hand jobs or giving head is you have to enjoy doing it. If you don't enjoy doing it, then learn to enjoy it. It's not about the speed put it's about the stroke. Don't rush. Take your time. And tease him a little bit. Talk sexy to him while you do it. And, touch his abs and chest and thighs. Remember, the more into it you are the sexier it is to him.

What Girls Said 3

• Lube, lube, lube, and more lube. That's all you need to do a good handjob. Most men don't really like handjobs because most girls are pretty bad, but practice makes perfect, and lube will make is a million times nicer for him. also, just ask him what he likes, or to tell you when you're doing something good and when it's not so good so you can learn.

• I've noticed that some guys like to finish themselves off. Without getting too technical, I think it's a matter of of co-ordinating what's going on in their head, with what they are doing with their hands. The girl doesn't know what the guy's head is thinking, so she may be pumping him out of rhythm. If the guy takes over, he can pump slower, faster, harder, softer, whatever. It's something like that, anyway!