Why doesn't my boyfriend like blowjobs?

We've been dating for almost 3 years, but he hates it when I give him a blowjob. He used to tolerate it, but now he doesn't even do that. I... Show More

I find giving blowjobs, ironically, to be really sexy. It's not like I'm trying to "do my good deed" or anything like that. I mean, when I watch porn, it tends to be about giving blowjobs. I just feel that once or twice a year isn't too much to ask for
Ugh, sorry for the double update.

Most Helpful Opinion

• As weird as it may sound, no, not all guys like blow jobs.

Really, you can apply that logic to anything.

For example, not all girls like anal sex.

Not all guys want children,

Not all mothers want what's best for their children.

So, as kind as you are for trying your hardest, and I know I appreciate you, I'd say stop pushing the issue and let it go. Being respectful of your partner comes before anything else.

• Reading your update indicates that you are really wanting to give oral sex.

Dare I say, you enjoy nothing more?

If that's the case, I can see where this is going to be a problem for you, in terms of a lasting relationship with someone who doesn't enjoy your favorite act.

Sex is a very important part of any comitted relationship, and is usually a big part of why people break up/divorce. You may want to consider if this is something you can compromise on.