Brothers and Sisters Having Sex?

I have found lately that many people either have fantasies about, or have actually had sex with their siblings. I want to know what you think about... Show More

I cyber once in a while and 3 guys now have wanted to fantasize about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright. I'm going to do this anonymously for reasons that will become clear. Please read to the END before replying with OMG GROSS!

I got my sister pregnant.

Details. One, she's not actually my sister. She's the 1/2 sister of my 1/2 sister. (No blood relation at all). Two, she's a lesbian. Three, she (and her partner) wanted a child (with my sister carrying). Four, IVF is really expensive.

With all that in mind, my sister asked me (and my GF) about 2 years ago would I be willing to be a sperm donor and also would I be willing to do it in the 'traditional' sense. The sperm donor part made sense (Know the father, no legal issues in the future, known medical background, child can 'meet' father as 'uncle' before hand and so on). The arguement for method was a tricky one, with me feeling the most unconfortable about it. However, at the end of the day, we all (my GF, my 'sis' and her partner).

Joanne was born on 8th May 2010.

Perhaps not kinky, but defiantly unusual. Also, it's not a huge secret. The immediate family know. We're actually in discussions now about a potential sibling.