The first time we hugged he got a boner, why?

is this good or bad? (like he only likes me for my body) does this mean he's a virgin? (cause he's "easily excited") now whenever he hugs me he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Its good, he finds you attractive.

2. No, not just your body, he liked you before he hugged you probably.

3. Not necessarily. Probly got surprised when he felt your boobs against him, and surprise caused him to get excited.

4. Maybe he hopes that you didn't feel it and he can get away with hugging you more.

Overall: I'm sure he likes you and finds you attractive, but that doesn't mean he only likes you for your body. Unless he starts spending longer and more frequent time hugging you to the point where its uncomfortable, then you should be flattered (if a tiny bit creeped out). (not too much ;) )

• K this is going to sound lame, but I'm just curious, how much can the guy feel of the girls boobs when she hugs him? wouldn't it just feel squishy?

annnnd also our crotch's were pushed together a lot, so could that hav done it too?

like I am flattered that he likes my appearance, I'm just trying to take note of the hug, so in the future I can give the same or a similar effect to a guy I like hahaha

• Boobs feel warm and very soft, and as long as they are in contact, he won't feel anything else touching him. And yea, guys can be pretty petty that things like boobs and contact AT ALL around the crotch area would give him a boner.

A great tip is hugging a guy from behind and just push up against him, and then try to get him to say anything coherent.

*looks up* oh hey, best answer, I guess being a creepy perv has its benefits ^_^