The first time we hugged he got a boner, why?

is this good or bad? (like he only likes me for my body)does this mean he's a virgin? (cause he's "easily excited")now whenever he hugs me he pulls me super close and tight, but hasn't had the same reaction as he did the first timeand guys, since this happened, what kind of stuff is going through his head? (like what would you be thinking?)thanks

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• 1. Its good, he finds you attractive.2. No, not just your body, he liked you before he hugged you probably.3. Not necessarily. Probly got surprised when he felt your boobs against him, and surprise caused him to get excited. 4. Maybe he hopes that you didn't feel it and he can get away with hugging you more.Overall: I'm sure he likes you and finds you attractive, but that doesn't mean he only likes you for your body. Unless he starts spending longer and more frequent time hugging you to the point where its uncomfortable, then you should be flattered (if a tiny bit creeped out). (not too much ;) )

• K this is going to sound lame, but I'm just curious, how much can the guy feel of the girls boobs when she hugs him? wouldn't it just feel squishy?annnnd also our crotch's were pushed together a lot, so could that hav done it too?like I am flattered that he likes my appearance, I'm just trying to take note of the hug, so in the future I can give the same or a similar effect to a guy I like hahaha

• Boobs feel warm and very soft, and as long as they are in contact, he won't feel anything else touching him. And yea, guys can be pretty petty that things like boobs and contact AT ALL around the crotch area would give him a boner. A great tip is hugging a guy from behind and just push up against him, and then try to get him to say anything coherent. *looks up* oh hey, best answer, I guess being a creepy perv has its benefits ^_^

What Guys Said 3

• If he is under 18 as well, I wouldn't take much stock in it. At that point in a guys life boners are quite commonplace and don't always have a reason for existence. That isn't to negate the effect a womans body on the males genetalia has though.

• Boner does not mean he's a virgin, it simply means he finds you attractive.He doesn't get a boner now because he is probably more comfortable with you now and not as infatuated when he sees you. He hugs you tight because he wants to feel you pressed up against him.Boner means you're hotTight hugs mean he wants to have you pressed up against him, also means you're hot.Nothing wrong at all here.

• NO it does not mean that he is a virgin it just means that the FIRST time he was really shocked at how BEAUTIFUL You were.

• And that gives him a boner?im not like weirded out by it, cause its only natural, I'm just worried at the cause, and maybe his intentions, if that's happening the first huggg

• No, YOU give him a hard on! He may have had others that you didn't feel.You go, girl!

What Girls Said 2

• Whoa, well I think if he's under 18, they get boners easily & much more often than a man would. And , well he proabably just wants you for sex ! Sorry, about that love.

• Lmao I am sorry but that is just too funny

• Haha I think its funny too, kinda weird, but funny :)