Why do women like fisting?

Seems like it would hurt a lot. And seems like it would ruin the "snugness" feeling of a guy's tool.

That makes sense...but I'm sure there are some gals out there that do it that aren't in porn...I mean why would it be in porn if no one liked it? IDK. I just know I wouldn't like it if I were a chick.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Funny how most of the people, especially women, who argue against this practice qualify it without ever having tried it. Just a thought.

First, I would say that fisting is not for everyone. Just like penises, every vagina is different: some can handle fisting, some can do it with difficulty and some just can´t.

In most of the cases I´ve heard of and seen women haven´t really gone out looking for it, but rather were introduced to it by someone experienced. The same as every aspect of intimacy that needs care and calm for success, fisting needs to be based on proper technique. In other words, lots of lube, knowledge of women´s body and patience to achieve adecquate stretching.

Comments that I've received from women who indulge in the fist pleasures coincide in the description of a sensation of "fullness" quite like nothing else, which goes along an enhancement of sensations.

So no, is not just a p*rn thing. Yes, it is not for everyone. And yes, although it might cause a little pain in the begining (bearable pain; if it's more than that, stop, cause you're doing something wrong), it can be an extremely pleasureable practice.