• Ask
  • myTake

Why do women like fisting?

Seems like it would hurt a lot. And seems like it would ruin the "snugness" feeling of a guy's tool.

That makes sense...but I'm sure there are some gals out there that do it that aren't in porn...I mean why would it be in porn if no one liked it? IDK. I just know I wouldn't like it if I were a chick.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Funny how most of the people, especially women, who argue against this practice qualify it without ever having tried it. Just a thought. First, I would say that fisting is not for everyone. Just like penises, every vagina is different: some can handle fisting, some can do it with difficulty and some just can´t. In most of the cases I´ve heard of and seen women haven´t really gone out looking for it, but rather were introduced to it by someone experienced. The same as every aspect of intimacy that needs care and calm for success, fisting needs to be based on proper technique. In other words, lots of lube, knowledge of women´s body and patience to achieve adecquate stretching. Comments that I've received from women who indulge in the fist pleasures coincide in the description of a sensation of "fullness" quite like nothing else, which goes along an enhancement of sensations. So no, is not just a p*rn thing. Yes, it is not for everyone. And yes, although it might cause a little pain in the begining (bearable pain; if it's more than that, stop, cause you're doing something wrong), it can be an extremely pleasureable practice.

What Girls Said 9

• Porn is generally made for men, so unrealistic things like fisting are generally put in it for the sake of men, not for women.

• I'm pretty sure that fisting is one of the many things that is generally only found in porn, and not real life.

• yea...we don't like it

• i did it once cause a guy asked me to. it was my first timehearing about it , and I honestly loved it.

• So if you loved it...how come "you only did it once"?

• Never heard of a girl who did. I definitely don't

• Again agree with Rainbows... Porn is aimed towards men for the most part (it's pretty obvious to us girls when we watch it by the way). Maybe some men think that is hott or different so they put that into some porns. I don't think you'd ever find a real girl who wanted it done to her.

• fisting is not something I'd like or any other girls I know would like either. NO! That stuff is just porn. Honestly, I don't want to feel like I'm in labor when I don't have to be. no thanks...dont believe whomever told you that.

• I agree with Rainbows. I've never heard any woman say she wanted to even try it and it's never even talked about by us from what I have seen.

• We don't! Women in porn will do it and pretend to like it because there are men who would want to see it. It has nothing to do with reality. It would hurt like hell. (Women don't exactly get off while giving birth, either. Women in porn pretend to love all kinds of things that normal women would never do.

What Guys Said 2

• I usually stimulate my gf's clit before sex but lately I have tried more, each time I will add another finger until the other night I had half my hand in there she seemed to like it but it does downgrade my confidence when it comes to myself, if she likes that then why would she like my d*** ? need a womans opinion on this really

• 3d

Those are two different things, after you finish with your hand everything will go back to normal within an hour or so, don't feel ashame or anything, it is great and it splits your sex relationship in a before fisting and after, if she does not complain you both should enjoy it.
      That will give more confidence to your relationship, she will feel closer to you and you should treat her well, she needs it to know that all is fine between the two of you.
      I've done it in a couple of relationship and it is great, of course only after they had asked indirectly.
      Enjoy the sex and all type of it, you don't know how long you are gonna be in this world.

• Women LIKE fisting? what?!?