Find a guy who would get me pregnant and leave?

So I've given up on guys and am happy to spend the rest of my life single but I still want to have at least one child in my life but sperm banks creep me out, so I was wondering if it was weird to want to find a guy who would get me pregnant and leave not wanting anything to do with me or my child? Also are there actually guys out there like this? I'm not saying I want to use the guy I mean to tell him my plan and only going through with it if he were to agree!

I wouldn't ask for child support I'm not that young and the fact is I don't want a guy! I just want a baby and me!
I don't need money I don't want his money so forget the money thing!
I'm 33 just so all of you know

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Assuming there is some type of legal documentation he can sign that waives your right to collect child support from him, I'm sure plenty of guys would just to have sex. At least that's my thought around it, I'm sure you can find someone that doesn't go it about the smart way.

What Guys Said 21

• 17d

hi.. i would like to help you.. can you contact me on s. sharma0001@gmail. com

thx.

Sudhir
    India

i feel for you and your partner have you thought of adoption perhaps?

I'm very wiling to fly out there and help. Write me an email goingsane@outlook.com

I've done this before

i wouled love to do that and helping you with that

423 292 9248. ill do it. i live in orlando florida though

it is natural. you dont have to deal with the daddy drama. i could help you with it. get you pregnant and all. nothing attached. if you are interested hit me up.

I can do that for you

• I would help you

• Right here I am searching to help women out with this.

• Where you live? I'm interested is making it happen. I'm 32, 6'2'', very healthy, athletic, University degree and work as a consultant. What do you say?

• Hi, any luck yet?

• if you are steel trying let me know ok

• It is true! This does happen and has happened to me!

I have been asked twice to help someone get pregnant. The first time it was a definate NO due to me being in a relationship.

The second time I was not so this is what happened.

I was asked by an old school friend last year to help her get pregnant.

Story is she lost her husband when she emigrated due to him being in an industrial accident. Yet was desperate do get pregnant to have a 2nd child.

I considered it for some time and decided that since there was no financial issues as we both thankfully have successful business’s that I would do it as it was within my power to help her.

Yes it was the old fashioned way and yes she got pregnant and now has a beautiful baby girl!

I am thrilled now she has been born. I was very dubious at the outset but seeing the joy she has brought to my friends life has made it all worth while.

It was such a positive outcome I would very seriously consider doing it again because I have now been shown that children are a blessing and as such why should any women be denied that?

Yes I would definitely consider doing it again!

Regards,

Johno

• I'd help you x

• Where abouts are you based? I live in london, 30yrs old good looking white guy. If your interested email Supercool8@hotmail.com

• You want to intentionally raise a child without a father. This is beyond stupid. Go visit a psychiatrist. It would help you and those around you a great deal.

• Now your just answering anonymous. Many of us have told you already. Find a boyfriend, or go out there and find someone worth going after.

• I've already dated 79 guys all of them turned out to be asses. sorry my faith is a little low on men

• he doesn't know that you're not gonna turn around and sue his ass for child support after you lose your job, or the baby costs to much money, etc.

• I would sign something if I had to

• Just get f*** by a guy without a condom, and never talk to him again if you are pregnant.

• why do you want this? Like what makes you want to do this?

• I would do this because two years ago on September 1,2010 my husband and I lost our 3 year old son to an autoimmune disease. If we were to go ahead with a vesectomy reversal we could have another baby with the same disease. The odds of having another baby with the disease for US specifically are 1:4. For most people in the US the odds are 1:50,000. We want another baby but without the worry of having a sick baby.

• Every child deserves a father.

• I've always wanted a baby but I don't need a man to make me happy and I didn't have a father growing up. I just really want a baby but I don't want to do the sperm bank thing cause it's creepy

• Show Older
  • You're going to have to find someone who's stupid enough to agree to this while risking having to pay child support through the nose years later, and are those the genes you want for your kid?

• Well, that might work. Just make sure you pick someone hot so the people of the future become more attractive on average.

• I would legally sign something to say I don't want his money!

• Yeah, you say that now, but people change their minds and only a fool puts himself in a risky legal position only on the basis of someone's "word".

• Show Older

What Girls Said 10

• 15d

Am looking for a guy around USA to get me pregnant... text me 330 275 1601

• I feel the exact same way! I want a child but I don't want the hassle of dealing with the man after the job is done.

• It may have been a year, but it I have to post. I'm 25, nearly 26, and I don't really want a man in my life, but... I would like to have a child. I don't think it is odd, and I've met some men that don't have a problem with it. Of course, if I could find a man that wanted a relationship, not just a $&#%buddy, that'd be great... but I can't seem to find "Mr. Right."

So, why shouldn't I be able to get what I want out of the $&#%buddy relationship? He gets sex, I get a baby, and then he can go away. I don't see the problem here.

• Adopt a kid. Why bring a child into the world (without a father to begin with) when there are children out there who don't have any parents?

• One I thought of that and I really want the kid to be my own child! Nothing against adoptive kids but I really really want my own baby or this would have been the way I took

• It's hard...but not impossible.

• This is a good idea but it's extremely hard to adopt as a single parent.

• wow I'm 20 and I thought the same thing lol

like the only thing I need from a men is a baby. but you know whoever gets you pregnant will have to pay for the baby. if you tell him ur on the pill but actually you're not, he won't have to tho.

(at least that's how it works in my country. think its the same in the US)

• You're welcome, sis ;)

• Thank you for letting me know I'm not completely insane :D

• Something tells me you`re 19... and yes, that is WAY too young to be considering raising a child.

Have a little self preservation. Don`t make the mistake so many girls your age make... on purpose.

If you want to choose to live without men, that`s okay if you think it would be best for you. But don`t tie yourself down by making the decision too soon. And don`t waste your youth changing diapers.

• If you say so...

• I am not 19 haven't been for a good few years now

• This is so ironic because there are some girls out there that do this but don't even think about the consequences. You, however, know what you want but I think you should rethink the whole thing. Let's say you end up getting pregnant by some random guy you never talk to again. What if down the road you meet a guy you truly fall in love with? You might regret what you did because you would have wanted to have a child with the man of your dreams. Don't get me wrong you still might have a kid with him, but wouldn't you want him to be the father of your first child?

• You are TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO young to start thinking about having a child. You have plenty of time for that.

Maybe in the future you will find a guy who you love, who you will want as the father of your child and who you will want to stay with.

Don`t throw away your chances of finding true happiness later just because you`re so impatient you would rather have a weak imitation now than wait a little while.

Really. It is too sad that you feel you have to do something like this in order to be happy. It isn`t healthy, and you need to make some changes.

• You are awfully young to want to do that even if you are 24 I would wait a few more years until you have a child. They are a huge commitment and can be very expensive. Even if in a few more years you still want nothing to do with men you can follow through with your plan. You could just have a one night stand with some guy at the right time of the month and be done with it.

• Thank you

• Well if I had known your real age I would have had a different answer for you. You are old enough to take on the responsability of a child and probably make enough to take care of it yourself so go for it.

• this is kind of stupid.