Why do you guys like to keep our panties?

what's so special about getting your girl's panties and then keeping them? what do you do with them? just curious.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Keeping a girls underpants, after having sex with her, is, for lack of a better term, a "trophy", like an Indian taking a 'scalp' or getting a trophy after an athletic event. He has your underpants...which means he has taken them off, probably had his penis in you...(hopefully)...and then wants to keep them, if for no other reason, than to remind himself of the experience...hopefully not to show them to his friends...I used to want to keep them, as a reminder of the style, size, color. (Bikini, blue,etc) so I could buy her something similar for Valentines Day, and for when we had telephone sex, I could remind her that "I know what you are wearing". Imaging is everything when it comes to a woman's body and her underclothes

What Guys Said 2

• i don't really care for to have any panites I thank its a little crazy

• Sniff them forever and get turned on, and jerk off - until they don't smell anymore. lol!

• Lol yup my boyfriend does that

• Lol yup, so does mine too!

• Jesus, a man after my own heart..............see, we all DO think alike LOL

What Girls Said 2

• its a trophy! they basically use them to show how many girls theyve gotten out of their underwear. its a ego thing so don't let them keep them or you will b just another sex trophy

• A guy that I know kept the panties as a trophy for how many girls he has had sex with and just kept them in box.

• See, it's the ole trophy idea.